Latest Episode
Play
Old 07-28-2009, 10:11 AM   #61 (permalink)

ok, i was thinking of doing something like that... making a complete crest, dark green background, light green middle line with text and black logos....

I'll play around and let you guys know...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 11:18 AM   #62 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

Looks like I got the analyst position I was wanting, so that means I should be in Berlin for this!
Old 07-28-2009, 11:34 AM   #63 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
Looks like I got the analyst position I was wanting, so that means I should be in Berlin for this!
Great to hear, on both accounts. Congrats man!
Old 07-28-2009, 11:51 AM   #64 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Perfect!
Old 07-28-2009, 12:11 PM   #65 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
Perfect!
If I wanted to visit Frankfurt, would it be better to arrive before the meetup, or stay after?
Old 07-28-2009, 02:58 PM   #66 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
If I wanted to visit Frankfurt, would it be better to arrive before the meetup, or stay after?
Difficult to answer how many days do you wanna come over to Germany?

If you can make it over the weekend before already we could visit Ryan and Kristina in pretty pretty Heidelberg (less than 1 hour away) spend some time in Frankfurt and go to Berlin Wednesday/Thursday to get some sightseeing done before the party crowd arrives? I haven't been in Berlin for almost 10 years and would love to do that before or after the meetup anyway.

Will you try to get a plane to/from the same city or arrive in one and leave in the other? With a bit of luck a train ticket Frankfurt/Berlin (ca 4 hours) could be 29 EUR each way but might be up to 70 in which case I would also check flights.

Might also be good to ask Gunner what his plans are if he can plan that far ahead anyway. Just let me know - I have a quite small apartment but with enough advance warning (to get it presentable) you are very welcome to come visit.
Old 07-28-2009, 04:50 PM   #67 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

Quote:

If you can make it over the weekend before already we could visit Ryan and Kristina in pretty pretty Heidelberg (less than 1 hour away) spend some time in Frankfurt and go to Berlin Wednesday/Thursday to get some sightseeing done before the party crowd arrives? I haven't been in Berlin for almost 10 years and would love to do that before or after the meetup anyway.

Will you try to get a plane to/from the same city or arrive in one and leave in the other? With a bit of luck a train ticket Frankfurt/Berlin (ca 4 hours) could be 29 EUR each way but might be up to 70 in which case I would also check flights.

Might also be good to ask Gunner what his plans are if he can plan that far ahead anyway. Just let me know - I have a quite small apartment but with enough advance warning (to get it presentable) you are very welcome to come visit.
Yeah, I think I would arrive in one and leave from the other. I checked prices and they are the same if I were to come and go from the same place. And I would lean towards coming early and crashing in your tiny tiny home. Tanks by the way!
Old 08-03-2009, 04:20 AM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gunner View Post
I've kinda been playing with stencils a lot...
If you bring a small version of this we can all be completely cheesy and get fake tattoos - should be much easier than discussing with the stupid tattoo artist in Camden

Bild000.jpg
Old 08-04-2009, 03:32 PM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:

Yes, you just definitely shoot down here...to this little picturesque gem of a city... Lol.
As far as getting to and from Berlin...not quite sure...I'm leaning more towards flying. Might actually be cheaper than the train ride. Ah...NoBer..it will be great. Something to look forward to after finding out that I'll spend half of October (including week-ends...argghhh) on business trips. NoBer will make up for it!
Old 08-14-2009, 08:51 PM   #70 (permalink)

Quote:
If you bring a small version of this we can all be completely cheesy and get fake tattoos - should be much easier than discussing with the stupid tattoo artist in Camden

Attachment 52796
I tried to scale it down to a reasonable size but it's a no go, too much detail for me to cut (I'm still learning this). I'll see what I can come up with.