Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Meetups

Old 06-23-2009, 10:29 AM   #321 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Matt View Post
I believe that's the Intrepid Fox old location.

It's at 15 St Giles High St, WC2H 8LN. Intrepid Fox 15 St. Giles High Street Bloomsbury London WC2H 8LN

We could revisit the Two Brewers where we ended up on the Pub crawl last October - 40, Monmouth St, London, WC2H 9EP Two Brewers 40 Monmouth St Leicester Square London WC2H 9EP
OK location changed

I think you should be able to add locations yourself - go crazy
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 10:35 AM   #322 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
I think you should be able to add locations yourself - go crazy
It's not letting me, I must be doing something wrong
Old 06-23-2009, 10:43 AM   #323 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Matt View Post
It's not letting me, I must be doing something wrong
It should - it tells me its open and I allowed everybody to edit but you do need a google account but what do I know about technology ...
Old 06-23-2009, 10:49 AM   #324 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
It should - it tells me its open and I allowed everybody to edit but you do need a google account but what do I know about technology ...
It's OK It's working now. It was just me being thick
Old 06-23-2009, 02:10 PM   #325 (permalink)

Oh fuck.

I do believe I've done a bad thing.

I needed to wait for my debit card to tell me I had monies to spend, so I only went to buy my comedy store ticket now. Turns out they're all sold out....

There are 100 that go on sale at 6:30, maybe I could swing by there and pick them up, hopefully they'll give them to me.

Why am I such an unorganized fucktard?

Last edited by TeddyPicker; 06-23-2009 at 02:10 PM. Reason: the fucktard can't spell either
Old 06-23-2009, 02:15 PM   #326 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyPicker View Post
Why am I such an unorganized fucktard?
I hereby lay claim to this quote for future use.
Old 06-23-2009, 02:26 PM   #327 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanvc76 View Post
I hereby lay claim to this quote for future use.
Well at least the retardation is serving for some use.

My initial idea to get a ticket for Saturday is to kill one of you...
Old 06-23-2009, 02:38 PM   #328 (permalink)

Lo' and behold the power of a shower and some moderate determination.

Friday: If I can get off work at 17:15, then I can be at the Generator by 17:50ish.
If Lanfear or someone in my room could leave behind a key at reception for me to put my stuff in the room, that would be awesome.
I probably get to bowling by 18:15, so I won't miss too much

For Saturday and the whole comedy ticket thing, if we met up to have dinner or something near the comedy club, then I could swing by a wee bit early and pick up a ticket...if not, I shall GO ALONE and meet y'all there.

FROM THERE I should be sorted, but if not don't help me, I'll be so far gone in the retardation by then.
Old 06-23-2009, 02:59 PM   #329 (permalink)

Quote:
Lo' and behold the power of a shower and some moderate determination.

Friday: If I can get off work at 17:15, then I can be at the Generator by 17:50ish.
If Lanfear or someone in my room could leave behind a key at reception for me to put my stuff in the room, that would be awesome.
I probably get to bowling by 18:15, so I won't miss too much

For Saturday and the whole comedy ticket thing, if we met up to have dinner or something near the comedy club, then I could swing by a wee bit early and pick up a ticket...if not, I shall GO ALONE and meet y'all there.

FROM THERE I should be sorted, but if not don't help me, I'll be so far gone in the retardation by then.
You'll find either your key or myself (if the staff are retards again) waiting for you at reception on Friday

For the comedy store I would suggest we just all go early because accoring to the website they have food and:
"As an added incentive to arrive early and soak up the atmosphere before a show, The Comedy Store London offers Happy Hour prices from 6.30 to 7.30 pm each night."
Old 06-23-2009, 03:47 PM   #330 (permalink)

Quote:

If anyone can't make it to the Comedy Store they can meet me somewhere.

I won't be leaving Cambridge until after 6pm and it'll take me at least an hour to get to London so I just decided to meet up with everyone after the jokes.

Theoretically I -could- ask one of you to pick up an extra ticket for me at 6:30 on the off-chance I could make it in time for the show, but that sounds like stress and who needs that.

So yeah, if anyone is going to be around London but not at the Comedy Store when the show's on, get in touch with me. +447596547216