Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Meetups

Old 06-23-2009, 06:43 PM   #331 (permalink)

If everything goes according to plan I get in at St Pancras station at 18.07 so I will need a left behind key by Matt or someone waiting with the key too. And thus I also will be a bit late to bowling.

Lanfear what's the deal with your comment about the staff? Was there a leaving-behind-the-key situation last time that they fucked up? I remember Newsy but we came back to the hostel just when he arrived so I don't quite remember if they fucked up the exchange for his roomkey or not.

Anybody any interest in the Banksy trip btw?

Facebook | JustBryan.nl | Twitter
"Bryan is a legend!"- OCD-dude
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 06:49 PM   #332 (permalink)

I've also not got around to getting a comedy ticket yet, but now I'm confused about the whole thing. They're sold out, but you can still buy them? What?

Lanfear, sorry for being such a flake on the room - I'm ringing the Generator tomorrow to see if I can wrangle my way around the two-day thing. I'm looking to get just one night in a dorm bed on the Saturday because your room's full, but if I can claim a day either side on your booking there might be some wiggleroom. Is it okay if I do that?
Old 06-23-2009, 06:54 PM   #333 (permalink)

Check out the schedule on the Comedy Store's site - it says Advance tix are sold out but they have 100 left for sale at the door from 6:30 on the night of the show.
Old 06-23-2009, 07:00 PM   #334 (permalink)

Ohhhh. I thought that they were selling them in dribs and drabs from the site. Reading comprehension fail.

Well, there'll be a few of us heading over to try and get some, then. And if not we can always go find a pub for the duration and make our own comedy. How much is a booth at K-Box?
Old 06-24-2009, 04:51 AM   #335 (permalink)

Guys, or better girls, I am about to pack my stuff for JuneDon (to be finalised tonight) and I was wondering if any places we might go to have a dress code (such as no sneakers...). I know the church doesn't...but what about pubs and bars in general? We went to Ireland last year and some bars had a dress code...Thanks!!!!
Old 06-24-2009, 04:58 AM   #336 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willeth View Post
I've also not got around to getting a comedy ticket yet, but now I'm confused about the whole thing. They're sold out, but you can still buy them? What?

Lanfear, sorry for being such a flake on the room - I'm ringing the Generator tomorrow to see if I can wrangle my way around the two-day thing. I'm looking to get just one night in a dorm bed on the Saturday because your room's full, but if I can claim a day either side on your booking there might be some wiggleroom. Is it okay if I do that?
Sure see what you can get but according to the website they are fully booked for the Friday and Saturday - good luck.
Old 06-24-2009, 05:00 AM   #337 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavarianchick View Post
Guys, or better girls, I am about to pack my stuff for JuneDon (to be finalised tonight) and I was wondering if any places we might go to have a dress code (such as no sneakers...). I know the church doesn't...but what about pubs and bars in general? We went to Ireland last year and some bars had a dress code...Thanks!!!!
Good question... My KatG polo is about the fanciest I plan on packing!
Old 06-24-2009, 05:32 AM   #338 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
Sure see what you can get but according to the website they are fully booked for the Friday and Saturday - good luck.
Well, shit. I'm not averse to staying awake one night, I guess. PM me your PayPal, I'll fire over the cash for the bed on Fri/Sun.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:13 AM   #339 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavarianchick View Post
Never heard of a British drinking bah' having a dress code, only dance clubs and shit have them so you should be alright.
Old 06-24-2009, 07:13 AM   #340 (permalink)

Great Question! I usually bring a skirt outfit that will work and a pair of flats although because of summer I will bring a pair of sandals..

But any definite on the dress codes would be nice. I don't remember dress codes from Octdon!

OH and side note my Junedon shirt is still not in so Lanfear please save me a button! With my luck and the FPO/APO service my shirt will get in after the plane takes off!

Last edited by Emelath; 06-24-2009 at 07:18 AM.