Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Meetups

Old 06-24-2009, 10:36 AM   #351 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavarianchick View Post
Ok, thanks. Wasn't quite sure since Ireland was pretty strict about that stuff and Ryan had to borrow shoes as they wouldn't let him in with sneakers...
We're fancy pants

I'm just gonna wear flats, or sneakers and casual stuff during day. Evening I'll make it smart/casual.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 11:42 AM   #352 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I'll be arriving at London Liverpool Street Station at 14:15 Friday. So I'll meet you there around that time in Wetherpsoons for drinks and lap dances Matt, Gunner, Cat, and yes you Smitch.
Wetherpsoons is right outside the station. You can't miss it. See you Friday, Rock N Roll!
MAP = Wetherspoons @51.517476,-0.082784 - Google Maps
Old 06-24-2009, 12:16 PM   #353 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_eD View Post
I'll be arriving at London Liverpool Street Station at 14:15 Friday. So I'll meet you there around that time in Wetherpsoons for drinks and lap dances Matt, Gunner, Cat, and yes you Smitch.
Wetherpsoons is right outside the station. You can't miss it. See you Friday, Rock N Roll!

Or Map of the Station = It's Number 53
Old 06-24-2009, 03:15 PM   #354 (permalink)

OMG people are starting to arrive tomorrow.

THIS IS SOOOOO AWESOME!

You may go back to your regular business now.
Old 06-24-2009, 03:37 PM   #355 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gunner View Post
Oh well, I'll only be sleeping there anyways. Hopefully you all will let me join the hostel room parties.
Its my room (at least until everybody else paid ) and I'm inclined to let you join the party.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babbling Bryan View Post
You're staying in the same hostel one way or the other right? Off course you can come over to the rooms.

It doesn't really matter where you sleep, we'll all be hanging during the night in the 6-people private room I assume anyways so. And there will have to be one room reserved for expanding the linkslist
That'll be the room your staying in as its the smallest one not inhabited by a couple You might wanna work on a schedule or some kind of "taken" sign with Matt and Ed ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_eD View Post
I'll be there too!
Old 06-24-2009, 03:45 PM   #356 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
That'll be the room your staying in as its the smallest one not inhabited by a couple You might wanna work on a schedule or some kind of "taken" sign with Matt and Ed ...
Well if Bryan and Ed get lucky they can tie something around the door handle.
And if I get lucky you will be able to tell by the low flying swine.
Old 06-24-2009, 04:17 PM   #357 (permalink)

Packed my stuff for JuneDon, including the huge Smirnoff Vodka bottle (not the pump one, sorry...but great for travelling, it's plastic!) and tomorrow this time we'll already be in London....yay!!!!!
Old 06-25-2009, 06:19 AM   #358 (permalink)
tga

I am way too lazy (well, and a bit busy at work and this evening and then it's tomorrow -gah) but if someone could just post here what time you nutters are going to be getting to the Intrepid Fox tomorrow night or have things changed??!?! Help?

kthxbai! xx
Old 06-25-2009, 06:35 AM   #359 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tga View Post
I am way too lazy (well, and a bit busy at work and this evening and then it's tomorrow -gah) but if someone could just post here what time you nutters are going to be getting to the Intrepid Fox tomorrow night or have things changed??!?! Help?

kthxbai! xx
Idea: Someone could set up a facebook account and hook it up to their phone so other people can subscribe to the status updates to keep track of JuneDon stuff. It's kind of a complicated solution but since Twitter doesn't do UK mobile stuff anymore it's the best I can think of.

I could do it but I'm not showing up until Saturday night so that's less useful. Any takers?
Old 06-25-2009, 10:25 AM   #360 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Just waiting for Bavarianchick to get home from work, then we're off to the airport.

JuneDon!!!!