Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums What's My Name

What's My Name The Girl's show

Old 08-11-2012, 02:21 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by myq View Post
Well done on a wonderful comment and also Lauren and Chemda for a great episode.
Well done on a wonderful response to a wonderful comment about a great episode Chemda and Myq.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:21 AM   #12 (permalink)

This was a fun and very interesting episode, also good to hear people talk about mushrooms in an informed way. Also didn't seem one sided which makes it an even better interview, Chemda asks the right questions!

Also 'Leaf' is like the ultimate stoner name... I love it.
Old 08-13-2012, 12:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by archicat View Post
Also 'Leaf' is like the ultimate stoner name... I love it.
Not Leif? Like Leif Garrett.

Old 08-13-2012, 12:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

The stoner I always hung out with was Leif. Apparantly weed never was a gateway drug for him since he's a proud member of society now.

It was good to hear so much about the mushroom experience since I have only done them once. I think Acid is a lot longer of a trip and more intense from what I remember and what Myq and Lauren were saying. I personally preffered acid to mushrooms mainly because putting a peice of paper in my mouth was easier than eating shrooms.
Old 08-27-2012, 05:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

One of my first shifts in an ER, I attended a young man who'd tripped on acid so badly that he carved his eyes out with a spoon.

Years later I was put into hospital after being assaulted to within an inch of my life by another, slightly older man who'd consumed enough 'shrooms to have a psychotic episode that he never recovered from. To date, after 12 months of therapy, neither have I.

Oh yeah, this was a fucking great episode.
Old 08-28-2012, 04:52 AM   #16 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I really enjoyed the Chemda, Lauren and Myq combo in this episode - it was intelligent, chilled and insightful. Good work!

I took (a-beginner-amount-of) mushrooms with close friends last year, and had the loveliest, funniest experience. One of my friends flipped out a little though, but had been drinking and smoking pot, whereas I was sober to begin with.
Old 08-28-2012, 04:56 AM   #17 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean from Australia View Post
One of my first shifts in an ER, I attended a young man who'd tripped on acid so badly that he carved his eyes out with a spoon.

Years later I was put into hospital after being assaulted to within an inch of my life by another, slightly older man who'd consumed enough 'shrooms to have a psychotic episode that he never recovered from. To date, after 12 months of therapy, neither have I.

Oh yeah, this was a fucking great episode.
^ oh god, sorry you went through both of those experiences. That certainly brings home the other side of the coin
Old 08-28-2012, 09:11 AM   #18 (permalink)
myq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
Well done on a wonderful response to a wonderful comment about a great episode Chemda and Myq.
Thanks so much for the episode comment response response! Well done! (Well? Done?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by archicat View Post
This was a fun and very interesting episode, also good to hear people talk about mushrooms in an informed way.
I am glad you had fun and interest very! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by albi View Post
I really enjoyed the Chemda, Lauren and Myq combo in this episode - it was intelligent, chilled and insightful. Good work!
I really enjoyed the solo work in this comment. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean from Australia View Post
I was put into hospital after being assaulted to within an inch of my life by another, slightly older man who'd consumed enough 'shrooms to have a psychotic episode that he never recovered from. To date, after 12 months of therapy, neither have I.
I'm sorry that that happened to you, and I wish you the best of luck in overcoming that experience. Sincerely.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:16 PM   #19 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I just woulda liked to have heard a harder - more informed - opposing view point to balance the discussion out more. I can accept that most of the time, casual drug use has no consequences. But with any substance, there are risks and when the shit hits the fan, others have to pick up the pieces.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:30 PM   #20 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

How do you feel the bad side wasn't presented enough? They talked about potential murder, the evil inside of friends... I don't know how you heard only positive things at all.

At least one person ended up crazy and will be crazy for the rest of their life...

Not enough?
(Online)   Reply With Quote