Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums My Name Is Keith

My Name Is Keith Keith's show

Like Tree12Likes

Old 04-01-2014, 10:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

There is not one question Emily didn't answer in detail. Not only did she most likely throw up during the show from Jameson (you heard her gag and choke), she went to work the next day and was sent home immediately.

I think she was properly lubricated, and I take offense.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2014, 11:00 PM   #12 (permalink)

Cool Well I never, Keet

I assume she threw up, that's her thing. I'd just like her back on your show. I must have missed her baby stealing story. Or did I? And to clarify, the show was great, just not as great as Every MNIK Show before it. I await your apology.
Old 04-02-2014, 09:56 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastaFace View Post
I thought this show was about drunken interviews and candid responses. This episode had neither.
Sorry that my eating disorder, criminal history, and sexual indiscretions didn't meet your expectations. If I had to say one negative thing about this experience, it would be that the show wasn't revealing enough.

Keeping this show from my overprotective parents has become a full-time job, so I'm happy that you feel free to express your dissatisfaction with the interview, while I have been devoting most of my energy to finding creative ways to prevent them from hearing it. Really appreciate the feedback.

That said, I would probably do it again.
Bucho and dannyhatch like this.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:08 AM   #14 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Don't worry about negative comments, you were great.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:16 AM   #15 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAFKAP View Post
Sorry that my eating disorder, criminal history, and sexual indiscretions didn't meet your expectations. If I had to say one negative thing about this experience, it would be that the show wasn't revealing enough.

Keeping this show from my overprotective parents has become a full-time job, so I'm happy that you feel free to express your dissatisfaction with the interview, while I have been devoting most of my energy to finding creative ways to prevent them from hearing it. Really appreciate the feedback.

That said, I would probably do it again.
Hey gurl
Old 04-02-2014, 12:18 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Wait, WHAT?!?
Old 04-02-2014, 01:39 PM   #17 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyhatch View Post
Wait, WHAT?!?
Don't worry Danny, she meant it like this

Unless she meant it like this?

Oh boy......
PastaFace likes this.
Old 04-02-2014, 02:05 PM   #18 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Lovely episode with lots of great stories buuuuut what lots of us love about the show is the yelling and screaming and getting silly drunk that Keith uses to get info out of the guest.

You you were so happy to share stories and calm about it which in every other circumstances is an amazing super cool thing to do but it didn't feel very MY NAME IS KEITHy???
PastaFace likes this.
Old 04-02-2014, 03:14 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanfear View Post
You you were so happy to share stories and calm about it which in every other circumstances is an amazing super cool thing to do but it didn't feel very MY NAME IS KEITHy???
Ahh, that does make sense! Maybe I need to develop more of an edge, like anger issues or something.
Keith, Lanfear and BrianAlt like this.
Old 04-02-2014, 04:46 PM   #20 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Ahh, that does make sense! Maybe I need to develop more of an edge, like anger issues or something.
Yeah like be super angry and like repressed and like unhappy with yourself and shit (oh boy I feel so bad about myself right now)

Seriously though great job on the episode.