Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums That's the Show with Danny

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Just a fan
  • 1 Post By Thumbnail

Old 11-07-2013, 11:21 AM   #1 (permalink)

57: Victory

This week on That's the Show with Danny, Danny (of That's the Show with Danny fame) welcomes special guest Victor Varnado! The gang discusses rap battles, auto fellatio (definitely don't listen to this one, anyone who's ever met me!) and depression. Don't miss it! I miss you! You know who you are.

https://twitter.com/varnado

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 07:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Take a minute next episode to read some of your NaNoWriMo Danny. So we can take part in LiToDaReSoOfHiNaNoWriMo work. Or bring in something else. More Danny readings is what I'm saying. Or just hurry the eff up and start your Danny Readings podcast like I awesomely suggested and you cruelly rejected on Twitter. Surely now you've had time to think about it you realise, as with everything else I suggest, that it's a stupendous idea that your fans will love with all of their hearts.

This episode was magically hilarious by the way. A+ for Laughing Out Loud At Danny #57 even though there was a marked lack of Danny readings. The beat boxing made up for it.

That marks a record 57 episodes in a row never getting a mark below A-, which has never been accomplished in podcast history outside of KATG and Whooch. Morrisey would be proud.
Old 11-07-2013, 07:38 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
Surely now you've had time to think about it you realise, as with everything else I suggest, that it's a stupendous idea that your fans will love with all of their hearts.
can affirm. heart level: all.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:20 PM   #4 (permalink)

there seemed to be a moment about five minutes in when it sounded like Chemda was about to step in to protect Danny from Victor - no need, Danny was fearless and stood up to him beautifully, another great episode.
Old 11-08-2013, 09:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
That marks a record 57 episodes in a row never getting a mark below A-
QFT

Another A+ episode.
Old 11-08-2013, 06:45 PM   #6 (permalink)

Thanks guys I promise next week I'll read a very short snippet of it.
Old 11-08-2013, 08:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I was at yoga tonight doing plough pose:

and all I could picture was Danny sucking his own dick, goddammit.
Other than that it was a real gut buster of a show, you were on fire Danny!
(As always give my love to your beard.)
lizsquiz and Scumhook like this.
Old 11-12-2013, 12:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Help with organizing a storyline

I was listening to this show when either Chemda/Danny mentioned the difficulties of keeping a storyline accurate and consistent. Now I don't know if the site I'm about to suggest is just geared towards amateur writers instead of people who are seriously pursuing writing, but I thought it would help either way.

Danny there's a website called inklewriter (inkle » inklewriter) which makes the whole process of writing much easier. It even allows you to write down a random paragraph/sentence that you don't want to forget and just link it into the story later on. There's also this awesome feature that allows you to branch your story into 2 different directions, and keeps you up to date with any loose ends that you might have forgotten about.

Now I'm sure there are many applications that do this but I just stumbled onto this one and it does what it's supposed to do. Plus it's free and it allows you to turn all your work online into a kindle book (free of charge, if I'm not mistaken).

Last edited by BadderWorse; 11-12-2013 at 12:24 AM. Reason: Correct spelling.
Old 11-15-2013, 06:38 AM   #9 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

TTSWD's video is a whole new show... I listen first and then come back for the video. Keith and Danny's relationship is hilarious. I'm SO glad I came back to VIP!

Also, Danny, I must say, I'm really glad to see you take on roles like engeneering for Myka's show. You seem like a competent guy, Keith and Chemda clearly trust you and love you and it's great to see you go from intern to employee. It also means that KATG is growing and we'll continue to listen for years to come. YAY!
flerchin likes this.