Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums That's the Show with Danny

Like Tree17Likes

Old 01-16-2014, 11:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

65: Being There

Welcome back to That's the Show with Danny! I'm your intro writer; now here's your host, Danny! Hey, folks! Thanks for checking out my show. This week, I'm joined once again by my trusty compadres Chemda and Keith. Listen in as we argue about strip clubs, music, and a television sequel series to Being John Malkovich! You'll love it! I love you! I thought I saw you on the train today; it broke my heart.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

Enunciated Piffle and Rosa like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 12:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I don't know if I said it already or if I've been shamefully lax in this area, but I'm here to say the That's My Show It's Danny's Show entertainment for me starts each time with the delightful accompanying blurb*. I appreciate them very much. They lift me up where I belong. Where eagles fly. On mountains high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael's Servant View Post
Welcome back to That's the Show with Danny! I'm your intro writer; now here's your host, Danny! Hey, folks! Thanks for checking out my show. This week, I'm joined once again by my trusty compadres Chemda and Keith. Listen in as we argue about strip clubs, music, and a television sequel series to Being John Malkovich! You'll love it! I love you! I thought I saw you on the train today; it broke my heart.

* That's biz** jargon for "informational paragraph"
** That's biz jargon for show business
dannyhatch and Scumhook like this.
Old 01-16-2014, 01:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

TTSWD: #1 SpinOff DL!

Liked the role reversal of Chemda being Bad Cop and Keith being...somewhat nicer than usual. Snarky Chemda! Mark the books. Could be a first appearance! It certainly raised the value of the show for this mean asshole fan

Sounded like NYC Podfest went really well for Danny. I really wish it was recorded. I feel like it's a missed opportunity for a nice bonus video, (which I haven't seen in the VIP feed for awhile) or even a chance to throw it up as a premium, generate some cash money, and keep Danny where he belongs - living in NYC. Ah wells.

Congrats on your two year in the City anniversary. I'm sure many KATG fans would agree that 2013 was The Year of The Hatch.

Well deserved. CHeers!
Bucho, littlp and dannyhatch like this.
Old 01-16-2014, 03:19 PM   #4 (permalink)

Thanks guys! I'm happy people like the descriptions, I try to make them very special.
Bucho and Scumhook like this.
Old 01-16-2014, 04:52 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Being my penis. What a fucking depressing show
- Danny

Quote:
It's been 1 year since Andrea & I started our show
- Danny
Quote:
Wow, 1 year and she still won't fuck you
- Chemda, who indirectly almost caused a multi-car pile up as I desperately tried to stay in my lane while howling with laughter like a banshee on crack.

This show lacked some of the glorious awkwardness that we all know & love, but it was still a fucking great ep. Easy to see why TTSWD is the top non-KorC show.

Danny, it doesn't matter how many people call you a corn-fed manchild or laugh at your breasts, you're a funny fucker and bring joy to the ears of fans all around the world.
Bucho and littlp like this.
Old 01-16-2014, 05:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Mean Chemda was a gem on this episode. A very hard, sharp-edged gem.

And shit yeah the fact a Danny show comes bundled with Keith and Chemda contributes to its popularity, but that other fact - the one where Keith laughs harder at Danny than he does at pretty much anyone else - is no accident. Danny's show would be entertaining as hell no matter who he's jamming with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyhatch View Post
I'm happy people like the descriptions, I try to make them very special.
Oh, I know bro. Game recognize game.
dannyhatch likes this.
Old 01-16-2014, 05:51 PM   #7 (permalink)

You guys are so sweet. Thank you!
Old 01-16-2014, 07:41 PM   #8 (permalink)

Paying for video

Hi Danny,

I'm a big fan of you and your show. It's cool how your confidence has grown and you are making such big strides in your comedic career.

I was a little concerned today b/c it looks like even VIPs have to pay for video now. This is a little messed up imo being that I've been VIP for months and it was a previously included feature. To remove it and leave VIP prices the same seems a little shady. Just a thought. I may or may not renew next month but thought I'd let you know.

All the best,
Marc
Old 01-16-2014, 07:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by codefendant View Post
I may or may not renew next month but thought I'd let you know.
weak.
Old 01-16-2014, 08:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by codefendant View Post
Hi Danny,

I'm a big fan of you and your show. It's cool how your confidence has grown and you are making such big strides in your comedic career.

I was a little concerned today b/c it looks like even VIPs have to pay for video now. This is a little messed up imo being that I've been VIP for months and it was a previously included feature. To remove it and leave VIP prices the same seems a little shady. Just a thought. I may or may not renew next month but thought I'd let you know.

All the best,
Marc
They recently instated the option although it was my understanding that current VIPers would be grandfathered in. You might want to send an email directly to them. When it is issues like this I have gotten pretty quick response.

On the show related-love it. Danny, go to the strip club, it is normal to be nervous. You will probably enjoy it.

Awesome show. Also, what was the song that was played?