Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums That's the Show with Danny

Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By BritPete
  • 2 Post By Dean from Australia

Old 06-12-2014, 11:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

84: The Dominatrix Revolutions

Hello and welcome back to the show. Let's keep it brief. I am in a bad mood as I write this. But this is now. Thursday's a whole new day, baby, because Thursday is when I open my loins and virgin birth a That's the Show with Danny baby via c-section (comedy-section) unto this world. This week we chat about friends who mean well, bar patrons who do not, and my (as of press time) upcoming visit from a dominatrix that may or may not even happen because it's starting to seem sketchier and sketchier at this point. Okay, see you next time. Sorry this is so dour. I am listening to Elliott Smith and it's, like, connecting. You know?

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 04:39 AM   #2 (permalink)

I'm also on Zoloft (called Setraline in the UK) and am having the same side effects as you; the dizziness, the climaxing issues.
I'm also starting to feel down again (I started on them around the time you did) and was thinking of getting the dose put up again from the current 100mg. The problem is I don't want to get more dizzy and I am already feeling dumb on the tablets. My memory is now about 3 seconds and I feel like an air head. I don't want to come off them though, because at least I don't want to die any more.
By the way, I am 43 and don't smoke, drink or use.
Keith, Bucho, flerchin and 2 others like this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2014, 04:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I picked up on a flaw in your logic regarding your dislike of antidepressants and your continued cannabis use.

You're not comfortable in continuing the use of your sertraline because of the side effects - which is very valid. But you don't consider that longer term cannabis usage is having a detrimental effect in a similar fashion?

There is no doubt Danny, that the cannabis and the sertraline are interacting with one another and are heightening the side effects that each other are producing.

Sexual dysfunction is a side effect of prolonged cannabis use - particularly delayed ejaculation.

If you dislike Sertraline for the reasons you outlined on the show, why don't you feel the same about cannabis which carries a lot of the same side effects?
Bucho and flerchin like this.