Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums That's the Show with Danny

Like Tree10Likes

Old 07-03-2014, 11:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

86: 86 This Show

Hey bros. Welcome back to Danny Danny Danny with Danny. This week on the show, Danny and his pals Keith and Chemda have a nice time discussing booze cruises, grammar Nazis, and mixtapes for little sisters. It’s a lot of fun. You know what else is a lot of fun, youngsters? Doing drugs. And endangering yourself for reckless, fleeting pleasure, sexual or otherwise. No, I’m just kidding. Don’t do either of those things. Unless you’re bored and you really want to, in which case, go for it! You’re going to live forever!

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2014, 12:40 PM   #2 (permalink)

First of all, this was a tremendous ep and easily in the Top 5 TTSWD of all time.

Secondly, there is absolutely no question who Danny was referring to at the end of this show. I think a real fan would accept he's a shithead and/or fucked up. Not post on the show thread any longer and simply enjoy the show in silence.

Last edited by J. Canines; 07-05-2014 at 02:22 PM. Reason: last post on your thread and i apologize
Old 07-04-2014, 08:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I haven't heard the word 'gleek' in years. Great.

In regards to TV/web-based content, I am watching this very show on my TV. I used to be podcast-only for it, but the video is too good. So, with some help from Michael (thanks Michael!) I can subscribe to video-only feed of this, which I then set up to download automatically each week and import into my Plex media server. I then use Chromecast to watch it on my TV. All this extra work, just so I could watch my TV. It's fairly automated, but still setting it all up/etc is done because watching it on a TV is so much better than watching it on a laptop screen. Keith's right. The TV itself is going nowhere, but it'll be streaming/downloaded content being shown on it.

Edit: Forgot to mention. Congrats on the new place, Danny! Also, Rick and Morty are awesome.
Keith, The Girl, Bucho and 2 others like this.

Last edited by Latch; 07-04-2014 at 08:26 PM.
Old 07-04-2014, 11:58 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latch View Post

In regards to TV/web-based content, I am watching this very show on my TV. I used to be podcast-only for it, but the video is too good.
Very instructional.

It's a testament to the greatness that is KATG. Their network is constantly keeping ahead of it's fans. This is not found in other podcasts.
Keith and The Girl like this.
Old 07-09-2014, 08:40 AM   #5 (permalink)

Danny, what L stop is your new place off of? The new place sounds exactly like my neighborhood.. I'm right across the street from Maria Hernandez Park.
Old 07-11-2014, 11:38 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Canines View Post
First of all, this was a tremendous ep and easily in the Top 5 TTSWD of all time.

Secondly, there is absolutely no question who Danny was referring to at the end of this show. I think a real fan would accept he's a shithead and/or fucked up. Not post on the show thread any longer and simply enjoy the show in silence.
Thank you for kind words, J. Canines. And I was legitimately joking when I instructed everyone except for one person to enjoy the episode. There is no person. This show is for everybody. It is the peoples' show.
Old 07-11-2014, 11:39 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelastknowngod View Post
Danny, what L stop is your new place off of? The new place sounds exactly like my neighborhood.. I'm right across the street from Maria Hernandez Park.
I'm a little further east, off the Myrtle-Wyckoff stop. I live across from Bushwick Playground.
Old 07-11-2014, 04:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

No episode this week?

C'mooooooooooooooon Danny, don't leave us hanging just because your bff is swanning about in Alaska, I always get all when more than 8 days go by without a Danny Show to grace my earholes.
Old 07-12-2014, 01:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

I hear you loud and clear, but just imagine the upcoming confidently-delivered bonus monologue we're about to receive!
Old 07-12-2014, 01:43 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I hear you loud and clear, but just imagine the upcoming confidently-delivered bonus monologue we're about to receive!
Like I just thought of 4 of them tonight
Bucho likes this.