Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Bottoms Up with Hennessy

Bottoms Up with Hennessy Lauren's show

Like Tree16Likes

Old 04-28-2013, 11:51 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Is there a bigger motivating factor for Atheism and/or drug use than religious parents? I think not.
This ^^^
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:31 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
I think I've got her beat though, with a caught by parents on NYE, age 13, tripping on acid for the first time. My incredibly Christian father and mother came home early from a party because my asshole sister ratted me out and said that I was on drugs. Also, if you've ever been on acid you know it's impossible to hide the fact your eyes are dilated to the size of quarters and are pitch black.
YOU'RE DAD CAUGHT YOU ON ACID? You should've put acid in your sisters chocolate milk and told her the end was near. That is TERRIBLE.

Quote:
My mother later told me she once found him talking to a tree, high on LSD, at a Neil Young concert. So...
Oh shit our dads knew each other?!
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 04-30-2013, 10:03 AM   #13 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
You should've put acid in your sisters chocolate milk and told her the end was near.
Jesus Christ! Back then it would have seemed like a waste, but in retrospect perhaps it could have helped... Oh, if only we could go back in time. It's ok. She's slowly rotting with the rest of right wing, white trash America that lives in Florida. Waiting for Sarah Palin to come back and fix things

My dad was actually pretty cool. He wasn't as libertarian sounding as yours, but they seem similar. That generation hit the drugs pretty hard in the 70's and then hit the Jesus bus pretty hard in the 80's, it seems.
Old 05-12-2013, 11:29 PM   #14 (permalink)

When is a new Bottoms Up show coming out? I really miss it. How about the worst sexual experiences or worst clothing styles or worst things that happened at a job?
Old 05-14-2013, 03:35 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallulahB View Post
When is a new Bottoms Up show coming out? I really miss it. How about the worst sexual experiences or worst clothing styles or worst things that happened at a job?
The new LIVE show of Bottom's Up should be up very soon and Emmy and I just recorded a new one so I'll be releasing that right after!

Thanks for saying hey. Worst sexual experiences is brilliant and I love the job idea too! Thanks for the ideas!
Old 06-03-2013, 06:35 AM   #16 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
The new LIVE show of Bottom's Up should be up very soon and Emmy and I just recorded a new one so I'll be releasing that right after!
Soon?

PLZ?

Need more Bottoms Up!!

violachick8 likes this.
Old 06-08-2013, 11:25 AM   #17 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesikat View Post
Soon?

PLZ?

Need more Bottoms Up!!

Seconded!!!!!!! I miss Lauren's and Emmy's wit!