Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Bottoms Up with Hennessy

Bottoms Up with Hennessy Lauren's show

Like Tree10Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2013, 05:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Scumhook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Uranus
Posts: 19,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
No idea what ya'll are talking about. But love 'atcha.
Free EP?????
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 06:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Hennessy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hakuna Matatta.
Posts: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scumhook View Post

Awww but calling him a "faggot" guys? That makes y'all faggots too.
He's just too trigger happy with the edit button.

Thanks for the update!
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 06:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Scumhook's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Uranus
Posts: 19,817
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
Awww but calling him a "faggot" guys? That makes y'all faggots too.
He's just too trigger happy with the edit button.

Thanks for the update!
yw m8

hope u & cHemmo have a great week.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 07:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Member
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
edgycandy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 31
Choking Hazard.

Just got a little dough to come back to VIP and this was my first Bottoms Up. How could I not start with "New York Shitty" Lauren you have a great hosting style - it's that soothing Hawaiian lilt and the Pee. Emmy was magnificent. And Chemda I love when you tell a fight story and your summation "I just really wanted to ..." This is a very hard show to eat a salad and listen to. You made me laugh too much. Great premise, theme song, vibe, stories. All tattoo worthy.
Hennessy likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 03:07 PM   #15 (permalink)
Senior Member
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer
 
Enunciated Piffle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Montana
Posts: 4,119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
Oops you edited it! How come? haha
Sorry dude. My brain chemicals were uncommonly imbalanced. Also, I'm a jackass.

My apologies.
Hennessy likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 03:11 PM   #16 (permalink)
Senior Member
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer
 
Enunciated Piffle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Montana
Posts: 4,119
This episode makes me wanna rock out to this epic jam:

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 04:43 PM   #17 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Hennessy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hakuna Matatta.
Posts: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by edgycandy View Post
Just got a little dough to come back to VIP and this was my first Bottoms Up. How could I not start with "New York Shitty" Lauren you have a great hosting style - it's that soothing Hawaiian lilt and the Pee. Emmy was magnificent. And Chemda I love when you tell a fight story and your summation "I just really wanted to ..." This is a very hard show to eat a salad and listen to. You made me laugh too much. Great premise, theme song, vibe, stories. All tattoo worthy.

Thanks so much! Really happy you liked this show. So when's this tattoo getting put on your body?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 04:44 PM   #18 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Hennessy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Hakuna Matatta.
Posts: 217
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
Sorry dude. My brain chemicals were uncommonly imbalanced. Also, I'm a jackass.

My apologies.
All good!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger