Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Myka Fox & Friends

Myka Fox & Friends Myka's show

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Enunciated Piffle
  • 1 Post By flerchin
  • 1 Post By myka
  • 2 Post By lalalemon

Old 01-13-2014, 11:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

28: New Year's E

Myka Fox hosts Maria Heinegg (@mariaelizabest) to discuss their intro to 2014 and set some motherfucking ground rules.

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

This entire show is available on KATG VIP along with...

Access to over 2,700 Keith and The Girl in-studio episodes dating back to March 2005.

Constantly updated VIP only podcasts, bonus shows and special offers including:
  • Chemda's What's My Name podcast
  • Keith's My Name Is Keith podcast
  • What Do We Do Now?
  • Andrea's WHAT'S UP, A?
  • Flavor of the Month
  • Bottoms Up with Hennessy
  • Myq Kaplan's Super Hang
  • That's the Show with Danny!
  • The Brother Love Owwwr!
  • Myka Fox & Friends
  • INTERNment podcast
  • All KATGtv episodes
  • A look back with KATG Beginnings episodes
  • Special discounts and offers

Click here to get more info about KATG VIP!

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 01:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

What's worse: texting 'U up' or replying to said text?

LOW: The majority of last year

HIGH: Literally writing goals down and trying not to fuck this year up. At least for the first 3 months or until summer comes and it's ok to be drunk everyday cuz summer.

Can't wait to hear about Chris Gethart. Also, hope Maria returns with her slutty, sexy, puss-breath mouth
myka and Bucho like this.
Old 01-14-2014, 06:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Damn Myka. It's a regular episode of Girls up in your life. I love that you and new guy were too titillated by Maria's escapades to fuck like new relationship bunnies.

Low, dropped my phone and shattered the screen. Doh!

High, promotion. At least I can afford to fix it.
Bucho likes this.
Old 01-18-2014, 01:49 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
What's worse: texting 'U up' or replying to said text?

LOW: The majority of last year

HIGH: Literally writing goals down and trying not to fuck this year up. At least for the first 3 months or until summer comes and it's ok to be drunk everyday cuz summer.

Can't wait to hear about Chris Gethart. Also, hope Maria returns with her slutty, sexy, puss-breath mouth
Wow you wrote down goals, that's my first goal! Another foal will be to get Maria back for you. What are yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flerchin View Post
Damn Myka. It's a regular episode of Girls up in your life. I love that you and new guy were too titillated by Maria's escapades to fuck like new relationship bunnies.

Low, dropped my phone and shattered the screen. Doh!

High, promotion. At least I can afford to fix it.
Yes. Let money fix. Its the best way. The sooner the better and never think about how easy it was again.
Bucho likes this.
Old 01-19-2014, 05:39 AM   #5 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

28: New Year's E

I want to do drugs with happy Myka and any lesbionic roommates. What a fun time.

Although it sounds fun, I'm taking a break from Molls due to hangovers/guilt/crazy personness and my tendency to embarrass myself in front of relatively normal people. It's only fun if everyone is just as/more fucked up or more likely to make a fool out of themselves than I already have.

I relate to this show entirely too much. Except I'm not funny.
Bucho and Enunciated Piffle like this.

Last edited by lalalemon; 01-19-2014 at 05:45 AM.
Old 01-21-2014, 05:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

5/5 stars, very fun episode, have Maria back as soon as heck yo.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by myka View Post
Wow you wrote down goals, that's my first goal! Another foal will be to get Maria back for you. What are yours?.
Goals...Well, I wanted to stop shooting heroin and as it happens my dealer OD'd in December...so that's good...in an indirect and heartless way.

I want to write 2 minutes of comedy and do open mic night. There's this nice little group of local comedians who, (probably not unlike most comedian circles) will let you tag along with them; provided you have weed and apt Bill Hicks references. Or just weed and keep quiet.

Para-sailing. I live in a mtn valley. Near the edge of town/ bottom of a mtn. For years I have watched para-sailers, (people with a giant sail attached to backpack) land in the giant soccer fields across the street. I finally talked to two guys who were about to go jump. It's an investment in equipment and training but very doable.

I also want to make the gym 3x week. I'm gettin' old. My personality sucks and my jokes incomprehensible. Pretty sure it is going to take abdominal muscles and lower blood pressure, if I ever hope to see a vagina this year.

These along with dozens of others that I will no doubt start with the vigor of an Olympic athlete in training and ultimately lose interest in