Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Russell Brand
Yes 40 17.47%
No 189 82.53%
Voters: 229. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-16-2009, 07:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1003: 1-800-FUCK-YOU

"I lost my shit."

Dark Sided Since 1979 - Hell and Heartaches
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 08:15 PM   #2 (permalink)

The second Bridget Jones film had a 50 million dollar budget with only 40 million made in the United States. It made all its money overseas.

For my college English 102 class, we had to read Harry Potter. Well, maybe some people read it, I did not.

If you do an image search for quadrillion dollars, you get a picture of Heidi Klum. Is ANY pussy really worth that much money??

and for those curious, this is what a 200 dollar lamp looks like....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lamp.jpg (11.2 KB, 496 views)
Old 07-16-2009, 08:38 PM   #3 (permalink)

I am the guy referred to as “Tim from L.A.”, towards the end of this show. Damn. I should’ve called in. But all I was gonna say in defense of my Russell Brand Defense is:

<defense >“Keith, Let’s look at a hypothetical situation: Your boy Greg Giraldo gets tapped to host the Oscars, goes on and KILLS, and you know he killed, with the attendees laughing, rolling in the aisles and shit.

Then the next day in the papers the critics and politically correct groups pan him and massacre him in the media because some of his jokes were offensive. You would defend him, the same way you and Chemda defended that no-talent Imus after the “Nappy Headed Hoes” incident. That is all I did, concerning Russel Brand.< /defense>

I think with Russell Brand, y’all saw a guy with a British accent, with a fucked up hairstyle, a man who you’ve never seen before, who also had the audacity to come over here and dis an American president and from that, decided not to like him. I’m saying I saw a dude who looked like a white, british version of Chris Rock who I thought was just as funny. The next day, I saw a barrage of hate in the media.

Keith was like “He was funny in Sarah Marshall, but I wouldn’t like him in anything else.” And Chemda said “Agreed.”

Agreed!? You can’t see the future. What if you see him in another movie playing something totally different, and you end up liking him then? Y’all are hating big time.

Chemda also said “we talked all this shit about Mexicans and now he gets offended at Russel Brand hate?” I didn’t hear most of the show. But if I wrote about all the shit you saw that offends me, I would be writing a manuscript err’day. (I’m exaggerating.) But I listen anyway because 1) y’all some funny motherfuckers 2) KATG is the best podcast out there bar none (with Adam Carolla coming in a close 2nd) and 3) Terrestial Radio Sucks. I love you guys.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea's toothbrush View Post
I am the guy referred to as “Tim from L.A.”, towards the end of this show. Damn. I should’ve called in. But all I was gonna say in defense of my Russell Brand Defense is:

<defense >“Keith, Let’s look at a hypothetical situation: Your boy Greg Giraldo gets tapped to host the Oscars, goes on and KILLS, and you know he killed, with the attendees laughing, rolling in the aisles and shit.

Then the next day in the papers the critics and politically correct groups pan him and massacre him in the media because some of his jokes were offensive. You would defend him, the same way you and Chemda defended that no-talent Imus after the “Nappy Headed Hoes” incident. That is all I did, concerning Russel Brand.< /defense>

I think with Russell Brand, y’all saw a guy with a British accent, with a fucked up hairstyle, a man who you’ve never seen before, who also had the audacity to come over here and dis an American president and from that, decided not to like him. I’m saying I saw a dude who looked like a white, british version of Chris Rock who I thought was just as funny. The next day, I saw a barrage of hate in the media.

Keith was like “He was funny in Sarah Marshall, but I wouldn’t like him in anything else.” And Chemda said “Agreed.”

Agreed!? You can’t see the future. What if you see him in another movie playing something totally different, and you end up liking him then? Y’all are hating big time.

Chemda also said “we talked all this shit about Mexicans and now he gets offended at Russel Brand hate?” I didn’t hear most of the show. But if I wrote about all the shit you saw that offends me, I would be writing a manuscript err’day. (I’m exaggerating.) But I listen anyway because 1) y’all some funny motherfuckers 2) KATG is the best podcast out there bar none (with Adam Carolla coming in a close 2nd) and 3) Terrestial Radio Sucks. I love you guys.
you sound insecure
Old 07-16-2009, 09:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrea's toothbrush View Post

Keith didn't say he didn't like him because he dissed the president. He just doesn't think he's funny. Is it hating if you don't like someone? Or just personal preference? You like him, great! Listen to him or watch him and enjoy. Keith doesn't. That was his point.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:18 PM   #6 (permalink)

"Try it with peaches then, you bitch!"

Lmao, had to replay that one a few times.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:42 AM   #7 (permalink)

Hey the audio in this episode sounded wierd for me kind of scratchy when keith yells or speaks in general
Old 07-17-2009, 01:56 AM   #8 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Audacity crashed on the Mac - again - and I had to use the Microsoft backup. I learned GarageBand right after so that shouldn't happen again.

I figured I'd wait till we're over 1,000 shows before I found a stable recording device.

I blame Tim.
Old 07-17-2009, 03:30 AM   #9 (permalink)

Keith is 78% hetero

...according to the online hetero-meter set up by Stockholm Pride Festival. After running his Twitter name through the hetero-meter, which analyzes his Twitter lingo, it turns out he's a "winnebago hetero. Get the kids, pack the grill and, for the love of God, don't forget the SpongeBob dvd".

Chemda "seems to be a bit semi-hetero"; "Just like a chocolate chip ice cream you don't really know what you want to be. Basically it's a vanilla ice cream but what's the deal with the chocolate thingies? Luckily, most people like chocolate."

How hetero? - Stockholm Pride 2009
Old 07-17-2009, 03:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

By running any name through this test you're 100% Fag.