Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: MEN ONLY: Have you ever tasted your own cum?
Yes 103 47.91%
No 112 52.09%
Voters: 215. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-21-2009, 09:52 AM   #11 (permalink)

"I suck balls like girls suck dick"

BWAHAHAHALOLOLOL111!!!!1
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:20 AM   #12 (permalink)

About the phone sex things. I tried to get a job with one of them before (kinda the same thing I wanted to work from home). They told me that only experience girls can work from home. All new girls had to work out of the office. I declined. You can however set your own hours.

Suggest calling the night exchange for practice. Its free for women and it’s a great way to feel out the whole thing
Good luck

Oh and about the taste of cum there are only to flavors of cum Bad or tasteless. I think it does have something to do with what they eat cause I’ve experienced both with one person.

Last edited by GirlNextDoor; 07-21-2009 at 10:23 AM.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:25 AM   #13 (permalink)

So guys who've tasted their own cum and have decreed it disgusting are not offended if a girl doesn't want to swallow, right? (The taste does depend on the guy, like Chemda said. Some guys are just funky. Others are not so bad)
Old 07-21-2009, 10:54 AM   #14 (permalink)

i've had multiple girls tell me they like the taste of my nut butter. even girls that didn't like a mouth full at first have come to crave my milky load. i think it has to do with the large amount of beer i consume or the fact that it's made freash daily. you should all try some, i'll send you some in the mail. free samples of my white jizz magic available now, so off to the jerk bank i go. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Old 07-21-2009, 11:12 AM   #15 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
So guys who've tasted their own cum and have decreed it disgusting are not offended if a girl doesn't want to swallow, right? (The taste does depend on the guy, like Chemda said. Some guys are just funky. Others are not so bad)
Getting offended? No. But i do not think that you necessarily have to have delicious cum to be blown without spitting. Most of the fun of sex (at least for me) is enjoying yourself with somebody else, and turning stuff that normally would be gross to you into something good. I dont get how you can enjoy doing a blowjob and at the same time be so disgusted by the taste of sperm that you have to break the moment and spit. I'm not saying it's offensive, but i can see it kinda spoiling the moment. Would you girls like it if a men went down on you and suddenly he made a disgusted face and washed his mouth? because some of you have funky tasting juices too, you know?

Also, if you're with the right person at the right moment, a lot of stuff changes. I dont like urine on its own, but i've been peed on a couple of times and it was kinda fun, in the moment.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:25 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
Would you girls like it if a men went down on you and suddenly he made a disgusted face and washed his mouth? because some of you have funky tasting juices too, you know?

Well obviously it's rude to be obnoxious about it (whether you're the man or the woman)!
Old 07-21-2009, 11:30 AM   #17 (permalink)

I think this should be a public poll, just so I can know which friends to avoid.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:33 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
Well obviously it's rude to be obnoxious about it (whether you're the man or the woman)!
Well spitting can be obnoxious. And i guess most of the guys, at least the ones i talked to, are not disturbed by the fact that the girl in question does not swallow (Even if i have to admit that i like a swallowing partner, a lot), but by the fact that she spits the jizz like it's venom. I've been with a girl that did it, got on my nerves. She told me that it wasnt for the taste per se, but that she thought that semen was gross and unhealthy. And i talked to other girls who have similar opinions. I'm just saying, if you have problems with something that involves my dick, why are you blowing me?

Excuse the rudeness, i wanted to be clear.
Old 07-21-2009, 11:54 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
I think this should be a public poll, just so I can know which friends to avoid.
Which way do you think they both voted?
Old 07-21-2009, 12:25 PM   #20 (permalink)

I can't stand it, so I let the guy finish on my boobs or something. Seems an appropriate alternative to swallowing.