Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: WOMEN ONLY: Do you like the taste of a man's cum?
Yes 12 16.22%
No 62 83.78%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-29-2009, 11:10 AM   #21 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
The first sign? They've been doing ads for awhile. I like when they change them up a little bit. I was mostly amused that this first Starz ad is selling a dopey children's movie. But I don't give a shit about the ads. We get the show for free and they do it every day.
I did not hear it (being an euro boy) but if it was about Narnia, there's worse.
Do you remember when they had to sponsor Little Man? 'Trice reeaction to the trailer still makes me laugh when i think about it
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:23 AM   #22 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroomking View Post
I do hope this ad is not the first sign of katg going pro, and selling out to the man. I'm such a fan of course I wouldn't let ads bother me, I'd just fast forward through them. However if I was tuning in for the first time I think hearing ads on this pod cast would have me hesitating hitting the subscribe button, if at all. I feel I have to speak up about this cause I love the show soooo much.
uh-oh....

the forums are gonna getcha for that one, noob.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:31 AM   #23 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk'n View Post
uh-oh....

the forums are gonna getcha for that one, noob.
The hate-a-rade has been curiosly low lately, no noob sacrifices to the ancient gods, it's almost a cozy place....
Old 07-29-2009, 12:38 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
The hate-a-rade has been curiosly low lately, no noob sacrifices to the ancient gods, it's almost a cozy place....
Are you requesting a taste of hate? I've (begrudgingly) been pretty nice lately... It'd be fun to step out of the baby cage and start makin people cry again.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:31 PM   #25 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

One of the biggest laughs I got out of the couple of years I've listened to the KATG show came, not during a show, and not at a conventional joke per se, but rather like an aftershock as I walked to the nearby grocery.

Like a joke bomb waiting to go off and much like the line from Louis Black ("If it weren't for my horse...") all I needed to hear in my head, and I'm paraphrasing, was: "Everyone quiet and don't move! The elf brought her dog!"

The image in my head of someone yelling that in a crowded bar made me lose my shit. Am I crazy or is that the skill of one Myka Fox?

I am still chuckling now... Myka FOX is not only funny as hell, but she's also an incredible joke magician planting a seed to a blossoming joke in my mind and letting it bloom there.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:19 PM   #26 (permalink)

I'm trying to eat lunch while listening to this show. And even just thinking about eating the cookie is making me unable to finish my sandwich. The white cheese on it just looks a little too familiar...

p.s. I have never tasted my own cum. I've smelled it and that was enough.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:30 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomniac View Post
One of the biggest laughs I got out of the couple of years I've listened to the KATG show came, not during a show, and not at a conventional joke per se, but rather like an aftershock as I walked to the nearby grocery.

Like a joke bomb waiting to go off and much like the line from Louis Black ("If it weren't for my horse...") all I needed to hear in my head, and I'm paraphrasing, was: "Everyone quiet and don't move! The elf brought her dog!"

The image in my head of someone yelling that in a crowded bar made me lose my shit. Am I crazy or is that the skill of one Myka Fox?

I am still chuckling now... Myka FOX is not only funny as hell, but she's also an incredible joke magician planting a seed to a blossoming joke in my mind and letting it bloom there.
Yes, you are paraphrasing, because she stuttered and awkwardly stammered through what could have been a joke and ended up falling flat. But I guess if telling the first half of a joke and leaving off the punchline is a skill, Myka's a genius.

On that note, a black guy and a white guy walk into a bar, and talk to the bartender and more stuff happens.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:40 PM   #28 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

"Nothing [/B]is as fucked up as watching an old woman crying her eyes out,"

My grandma was a HUGE Ohio State Football fan and every Saturday she would ask if they won or lost. Whenever they lost she would get really mad and swear...then she would forget for a while, ask again and it would start all over. It was awful!

Last edited by WonderWoman; 07-29-2009 at 03:44 PM.
Old 07-29-2009, 03:59 PM   #29 (permalink)

Awesome show, anything with Miz Fox is hilarious.

Sent and email about the intern gap btw. I need to do an entertainment management internship anyway.
Old 07-29-2009, 04:34 PM   #30 (permalink)

No one has KATG bong pictures?