Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you ever cried or had your "partner" cry after consensual sex?
Yes; either myself or my sexee cried immediately after sex. 60 32.97%
No; it's sex, not a horror movie. 122 67.03%
Voters: 182. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree1Likes

Old 08-25-2009, 05:00 AM   #11 (permalink)

Great show, Andrew WK was way more mellow than i thought he'd be. I was kinda expecting BroLo on crack..

One of my ex's would sometimes cry during sex. The first few times i found it kinda hot but after the 4th or 5th time, it was just way too weird.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:19 AM   #12 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

What a down-to-Earth fucking legend. Plus that dude's laugh is almost as infectious as Ray Devito's.

I have an ex who cried 3 or 4 times, not after sex, but after she came*, and she would always say it was from feeling so good and happy. I wasn't there to argue so I just took her word for it and ploughed on like the machine I am until I had my moment in the sun.

* Obviously I mean she cried 3 or 4 times, not came 3 or 4 times. She came every time I'll have you know, at least once, like a raging torrent of deliciousness. I just want to make that clear so there's no misunderstanding about my private life between me and you people I've never even met.
Old 08-25-2009, 05:28 AM   #13 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I had to scramble through my head, but no sex partner i've had has ever cried, at least not in my presence. A couple of tears after the orgasm, maybe, but not a full cry.
Old 08-25-2009, 05:34 AM   #14 (permalink)

Not gonna lie, I cried once after climax. My boyfriend freaked out and didn't want to have sex after that, said he felt like he was raping me.

Andrew was A+, hope he's back on again sometime.
Old 08-25-2009, 06:17 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skilskilskil View Post
Glad that Keith gave props to Close Calls With Brick Walls. It is a fantastic album.
yes. it took me a few listens just to get adjusted to how quickly his work was evolving, but I love it.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:37 AM   #16 (permalink)

Man, based on his music, I never thought Andrew WK would be so mellow. What an amazing guest. I'd love to hear more stories from him!
Old 08-25-2009, 10:13 AM   #17 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieGB View Post
yes. it took me a few listens just to get adjusted to how quickly his work was evolving, but I love it.

I listened to it today for the first time. I like it even more than his earlier stuff. There's a thousand layers of music in songs that are 2/3 minutes long.

Sounds a bit like some of the best J-Rock bands i've heard. I'm not surprised he's a star in japan. And that wall of sound is just beautiful.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:08 AM   #18 (permalink)

Andrew was cool as fuck and pretty funny too.Great show!
Old 08-25-2009, 11:56 AM   #19 (permalink)

Listening to the show now, does anyone know what FIFA game Damascus was on? I've just recently gotten interested in these games, I've got PES 2008 and the first FIFA Street (which I haven't played much yet, just got it yesterday--for all I know it's this one). I'll gladly go out and buy it right now just for Damascus.
Old 08-25-2009, 12:41 PM   #20 (permalink)

The first few minutes of this show were rather endearing. It has been a while since a guest was new to the show, so listening to AWK trying to figure out Keith's humor and the dynamic of the show so he could fit in was nice. So many guests these days are regulars now, so this new energy was great. I hope to see him on the show again sometime.