Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Have you ever cheated on someone?
Yes 66 34.20%
No 127 65.80%
Voters: 193. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-28-2009, 12:28 AM   #21 (permalink)

This hit close to home. As someone who works in a cubical as well as customer service in a retail store. Its a wonder why I haven't kill myself or anyone else yet.

word to the wise never get 2 jobs
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:49 AM   #22 (permalink)

I work in a cubical at an after hours medical service AND i work for a percentage of the night's total so i never know what i'm gonna earn.

I guess i'm getting double fucked.
Old 08-28-2009, 04:01 AM   #23 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by picard102 View Post
I'm surprised none of the 38 (so far) cheaters have come forth to tell their story.
There's no great story to tell. I've been in a good number of crappy relationships, where i didnt really trust the person i was with, or i made myself believe that i didnt really care about them.

Usually it was with people i met at parties or clubs. I got busted once and she slapped me repeatedly.

I had my only homosexual experience while i was engaged to a girl. At the time i felt guilty, but usually i drank enough to either break up or forget.

I've also been cheated on a lot. I think my actual relationship it's the first honest one, i've had in years. I'm trying.
Old 08-28-2009, 05:10 AM   #24 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

The closest I've come to cheating was during a past relationship that was going sour when I went to a gig without my girlfriend and ended up half-cut and behind a girl who started grinding up on me with her ass. Before long my hands were all over her and we danced together and kissed for a couple of songs, but that was it, guilt ripped into me and I pulled away. I never had the balls to tell that girlfriend about it but I also never put myself in that situation again. I still feel like an asshole for doing it, even six years later, it's such a coward's move to me. We broke up within a couple of months of that.

Retail workers and waiters that cry about being on their feet all day are just pussies. Try working construction for three days and you'll think your normal job is heaven, at least physically. Mentally, it's absolutely the opposite.
Old 08-28-2009, 05:53 AM   #25 (permalink)

I've cheated and I'm pretty sure I've been cheated. So (no surprise here) i think the pole is skewed a lot to the non cheating side.
I see it as a question of mostly opportunity, the context was light, non planed and the decision was on the basis of a not pressured «it is what it is». Never felt the need to confess - the relationship went on and ended-up by itself.
Now awkward is being in the other side: her answering a call while taking our clothes off and listening their love promises; or listening her ramblings about what is expected from her future marriage. and ::hot::
Old 08-28-2009, 07:25 AM   #26 (permalink)

Huzzah for Keith sensibly pointing out the (what should be) obvious about a guy upon whom the media is lavishing praise. I, like Keith, am not any worse off for this guy dying.
Old 08-28-2009, 07:25 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cart Horse View Post
Good on you!

When/if you can, tell your parents off.
I think they were mostly swayed by the other couple, my parents are good tippers usually. I told my mom about it afterwards, she was proud that I was such a good person.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:35 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
And sorry Blitzgal, i like you a lot, you're intelligent, polite and nice, It's that once in a while i get trapped in this cynical moods.

No apologies necessary. I know it happens a lot, but it's not 100% of the time.

I don't cheat -- I just bail out of the relationship.
Old 08-28-2009, 11:15 AM   #29 (permalink)

Keith talking cockney reminded me of this, which i used to hear all the time growing up. I still think it's some of the stupidest shit Australia has ever produced.

Last edited by serial_x; 08-28-2009 at 11:17 AM.
Old 08-28-2009, 07:32 PM   #30 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I work in a cubicle and fucking hate it. I get aches and pains from sitting in the same damn place for 8 hours. Plus I have carpal tunnel from repeatedly copying and pasting. But at least I don't have to deal directly with customers.