Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should Jane Adams have apologized to the twitter-er with, say, a $20 tip?
Yes, she was a "thief" in the first place, and on top of that rude. She was wrong. 142 84.52%
No, fuck this petty waiter. He was wrong to twitter that kind of information. 26 15.48%
Voters: 168. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-07-2009, 04:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1058: The Toilet Paper Diaries

"I tell you everything. Just some things you can't fuckin' handle."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 01:30 AM   #2 (permalink)

when i was in grade school every kid had to bring a box of kleenex. The teacher would stash them all and have one box on her desk. Maybe this is what they are doing with the toilet paper. Rather than every kid have their own they are creating a stockpile for everyone.

also I bring my own toilet paper roll to work. Also wet naps. You only get one cornhole. I dont trust wiping it with the sandpaper they have in the bathroom.
Old 10-08-2009, 03:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

I lived with a guy for a year that really never was willing to replace the toilet paper. This episode just reminded me that after i brought it up to him he started stealing those big industrial TP rolls like this:

Needless to say it wasn't what I was expecting but I guess it was all we needed. Not really related to the episode but made me laugh cuz of the college memories.

Last edited by bluecrucial; 10-08-2009 at 03:23 AM.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by better dylan View Post
when i was in grade school every kid had to bring a box of kleenex. The teacher would stash them all and have one box on her desk. Maybe this is what they are doing with the toilet paper. Rather than every kid have their own they are creating a stockpile for everyone.

also I bring my own toilet paper roll to work. Also wet naps. You only get one cornhole. I dont trust wiping it with the sandpaper they have in the bathroom.
^^^^
I was gonna say this too.

Also, fuck Jane Adams. She stole that food and she doesn't get to be a cunt about it after the fact. Although I would keep famous names out of my twitters. There's just too many law suits popping up about this kind of stuff.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:33 PM   #5 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Jane shouldnt get away with a 20. She must beg.

ADD: I just love that K and C are doing "guestless" episodes again. They're still magic to hear, when they're on their own. And they still happily mess with each other like on episode 1. (and Kyle cracking up in the background is a plus)

Last edited by Junkenstein; 10-08-2009 at 01:50 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 02:52 PM   #6 (permalink)

I love Kyle laughing in the background. It was awesome.
Old 10-08-2009, 03:57 PM   #7 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

You should have someone do a "best of" type compilation or something when you guys go on vacation! We need our fix!
Old 10-08-2009, 04:25 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by daemon View Post
You should have someone do a "best of" type compilation or something when you guys go on vacation! We need our fix!
There are some old best-ofs that B_jason made a few years ago. Just go listen to those.

EDIT: Or was it BrianWard81? He just posted some extra shows in the talk shite section.

Last edited by marina; 10-09-2009 at 01:52 AM.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:26 AM   #9 (permalink)

I don't know about what Chemda said about the proud black community looking down on people who perm their hair. It is mostly just a hollywood thing. Us poor people don't just care. My mom and sister have dreadlocks, but my other sister and I perm our hair. The thing is, perm does not take all of the curl out of our hair and we can still scrunch it to look like a curly afro. As long as you play the part. Wear your hair big, wear a scarf, a lot of brown, and wooden earrings.
Old 10-09-2009, 01:47 AM   #10 (permalink)

Thanks so much for mentioning my zine, I laughed my ass of at you guys making moped noises