Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should the neo-Nazi be able to have the state pay for his tattoo cover-ups?
Yes; it’s his right to get a fair trial, and this is part of it. 21 12.35%
No; that’s silly. He did that to himself, and it’s part of who he is. 149 87.65%
Voters: 170. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-10-2009, 07:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1095: How to Be a Vampire

"Don't be a fuckin' jerk off! This place is fuckin' Party Central!"

Hell and Heartaches
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I think the issue with covering post-incarceration tattoos is that he had to join the nazi clique in prison to survive, so he may have been pressured into getting these crazy additional tattoos. In that way, it may have been primarily a survival tactic and would not give the correct message to the jury. They specifically said the pre-2006 tattoos won't be covered up.

Because of that, I'm reserving judgement. I'm sure the judge thought about it and he made his decision, so I'll just respect it.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:39 PM   #3 (permalink)

I knew a family - this mom had a transfusion and had twins. Mom got HIV from tainted blood. Fast forward, new husband, he doesn't care, he got infected by her. They now want a kid together. And boom, baby born with full blown AIDS. She is now in university and doing well, but I still think it was a selfish move.

I also remember about 10 years ago there was a sketchy guy riding the public transit, sticking people with a syringe and telling them they just got infected with HIV.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:00 PM   #4 (permalink)

Spreadin the word.

jerkoff

Old 12-11-2009, 02:30 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subsonix View Post
Spreadin the word.

jerkoff

Ha! The 3 things the internet relates to 'jerkoff' are KaTG fans, Jersey Shore and Larry David.

jerkoffs.jpg
Old 12-11-2009, 06:32 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by serial_x View Post
Ha! The 3 things the internet relates to 'jerkoff' are KaTG fans, Jersey Shore and Larry David.
Hey you jerkoff, don't group KaTG fans in with those scumbags from Jersey Shore! Jerkoff is a term of endearment!
Old 12-11-2009, 10:52 AM   #7 (permalink)

There are definitely communities where it's exclusively old people--in Arizona, there's a whole town of them called Sun City, where you can't live unless you're older then God's ass-crack. Creepy place--but it exists.
Old 12-11-2009, 10:59 AM   #8 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
I think the issue with covering post-incarceration tattoos is that he had to join the nazi clique in prison to survive, so he may have been pressured into getting these crazy additional tattoos. In that way, it may have been primarily a survival tactic and would not give the correct message to the jury. They specifically said the pre-2006 tattoos won't be covered up.

Because of that, I'm reserving judgement. I'm sure the judge thought about it and he made his decision, so I'll just respect it.
From the article: "Wells lived next door to a mobile home that was commonly known as "the Nazi compound," which had large swastika flags flying on the property, authorities said. Ditullio was arrested at the mobile home after a SWAT standoff. "

Anyone with the balls to fly a Nazi plag on his property did not just get the nazi tatoos in prison for protections... this guy is proud to be a nazi piece of shit in life and as such should stand by his "convictions" and rock his tatoos in court....
Old 12-11-2009, 01:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I hate that Jersey Shore thing.

It's going to be Soprano shit all over again, with common Italian-Amrican people getting shit because of those sterotype crap.

Fuck.
Old 12-11-2009, 01:12 PM   #10 (permalink)

Chemda, there's already been a Twilight inspired tampon ad, in Switzerland (I stole this from an anti-Twilight website -- dunno who wrote "Ew!" on there):