Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Was Keith in the right with his response to the lady at the post office?
Yes! Little Baby Faggot strikes again! 189 94.03%
No. That was just cruel. 12 5.97%
Voters: 201. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-20-2010, 06:41 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee217 View Post
Jesus fuck, it's like another "proficient in Spanish" tirade by Keith the fucking retarded monkey. Do you realize that listening to a grown adult rant for two straight shows on the same topic because he is a disabled man-baby unable to admit when he is wrong is fucking BORING!

Keith, you have a lower IQ than my left tit. Know when to shut the fuck up (you know, when grownups are talking). You have beat the dead horse, revived it, fucked it in the ass, and then beat it to death again. The only thing that kept me from turning off your show and smashing my ipod with a jackhammer was the hope that Chemda would at some point reach over to Keith, slap him on the nose, and give him a firm "No."

Speaking of which....Chemda, you may want to calmly explain to your ape man-baby that the volume of his voice does not amplify the coherency of his argument. I know this might be a difficulty unforeseen by ape-owners such as yourself. But large mammals have difficulty cooling down if overheated. It's best to distract them with something shiny or Bon Jovi-related.

So thanks for raping my eardrums with that endless bullshit. That was really some insightful discourse. I know a toddler at a Walmart who could give you a run for the money on your argumentative tactics, Keith. I believe his red-faced tantrum would stun you with its cogent intellectualism.

and he's as equally fascinated with his own shit piles.

No offense.
Fuck You, You're not welcome here.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 06:59 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietcokeyumyum View Post
Not to be a dick...... but did mike dentist joke sound a lot like this guys?
Jeremy Hotz - Dental Hygenist Video by Just For Laughs - MySpace Video

fast forward to 30secs
The one about saying "I love kids" sounds like a Demetri Martin joke to me.
Old 02-20-2010, 07:29 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namingishard View Post
The one about saying "I love kids" sounds like a Demetri Martin joke to me.
FFFUUUCCCKKK YYOOOUUU and welcome to the forums.
Old 02-20-2010, 07:30 PM   #24 (permalink)

I think that nerds abandoning their friends to be with the cool kids is probably more complicated. You end up with your group of friends because it's the people you feel the most comfortable around. Nerds hanging out with jocks is likely to heighten feelings of inadequacy and highlight lack of common interests.
Old 02-20-2010, 07:33 PM   #25 (permalink)

I don't get all this doom-and-gloom talk about today's teenagers. When I was a teenager, rappers were shooting and killing each other, white suburban kids were shooting up their classmates, and every other crap movie was about some grizzled teacher needing to built a fortress around him to protect himself against his urban, heavily-armed students (187, The Substitute, etc.).

If today's kids have their Twilights and their T-Pains, I think they'll still be able to produce enough accountants and lawyers and doctors to keep the show going just fine.
Old 02-20-2010, 07:46 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashion is danger View Post
I don't get all this doom-and-gloom talk about today's teenagers. When I was a teenager, rappers were shooting and killing each other, white suburban kids were shooting up their classmates, and every other crap movie was about some grizzled teacher needing to built a fortress around him to protect himself against his urban, heavily-armed students (187, The Substitute, etc.).

If today's kids have their Twilights and their T-Pains, I think they'll still be able to produce enough accountants and lawyers and doctors to keep the show going just fine.
The DOJ does massive studies on this kind of stuff and violence in schools has been on the steady decline for decades, despite the "Kids these days" rants we hear every where.

Source Data:
Bureau of Justice Statistics (BJS) - Publications & Products: Indicators of School Crime and Safety
And a useful digestion of said source data:
Youth Violence Project - National Statistics
Old 02-20-2010, 08:22 PM   #27 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Violence may be on the decline in schools, but these pampered pantywaists can't even roll up a Chaotic Good halfling thief without first logging on to their pre-packaged, computerized worlds.

Kids these days, indeed.
Old 02-20-2010, 08:36 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post
Violence may be on the decline in schools, but these pampered pantywaists can't even roll up a Chaotic Good halfling thief without first logging on to their pre-packaged, computerized worlds.

Kids these days, indeed.
Assholes think that a crown royal bag is for booze and not for holding dice.

Assholes.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:26 PM   #29 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

I didn't really have anything to say on the teacher thing until this episode and it's not even really about the news story.

When Keith and Chemda went to Keith's highschool reunion and he told people he did a talk show, the response "Wow I wish I could work just one hour a day" was frustrating because people didn't understand that their was more to their show than just recording it.

I think teachers would feel the same way about Keith's opinion of them going to school for three years to learn to be teachers. In the same way that regular people assume your talk show is "just a bunch of common sense, you turn on mic's and you talk. The end" would be roughly the same as Keith saying "First lesson, send them to the principal's office. Done. Next lesson."

I'll admit, I also do not know what they learn in those three years but trying to act like we do and saying that it all seems easy is dopey dumb. If you don't actually know, there's probably a lot more too it.

The reason you guys have a great show is because you put in the time to be good at it. The reason I'm not a teacher is because I'm not willing to put in the time to be good at it.

I think the speculation on what they could possibly learn in 3 years is best left up to people who at least know the names of the courses to start with.
Old 02-20-2010, 09:53 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayroob View Post
Assholes think that a crown royal bag is for booze and not for holding dice.

Assholes.
Mine was for holding marbles.