Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Can the Awkward Comedians survive a tour together?
Yes. They're professionals. 74 24.67%
No. C'mon. Get the fuck outta here... 226 75.33%
Voters: 300. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree5Likes

Old 04-10-2010, 03:51 PM   #21 (permalink)

Im not familiar with any of marinas previous work but she came off as really arrogant. Was it me or did all the guests aside from victor seem sleepy? Also, I can only take so much drunken banter before i lose interest. However, I gotta say, the more I listen to victor, the more I like him. His laugh absolutely cracks me up.

Last edited by cmar618; 04-10-2010 at 03:58 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 04:13 PM   #22 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Victor did an excellent job as a guest.

The other guys werew drunk but occasionally funny (especially Hannibal).

But i really didnt get Marina. She even got childish with Chemda with that "Why are you doing this?"

I dont get her. I'm sure she's a great comedian and she was uncomfortable for some reason but, jesus...
Old 04-10-2010, 04:52 PM   #23 (permalink)

I'll chalk it up mostly to her being tired. I know I become an ass when tired. I bet next time, if there is a next time, she'll be more cordial
Old 04-10-2010, 05:01 PM   #24 (permalink)

I felt like the humour of Marina and Baron didn't mesh well with the rest of the room. Not that Marina said anything funny all night, but she didn't seem to get the humour of the rest of the room either. Maybe she was just tired. She was awkward as all hell. Especially when she accused Baron of having a crush on her and then fake laughed for a good minute. It just seemed petty and it slammed the room headfirst into silence. Or when she whined to Chemda to stop picking on her.

I would never have guessed she was a comedian if I didn't watch Awkward Comedy last night. Comedians usually attempt to defend themselves with humour, not revert to childhood and start stomping feet.

Chemda was a bit snide for a minute, though. Warranted because Marina was being a baby, but it didn't help... because Marina was being a baby.

A lot of Baron's jokes fell flat or dragged on too long. But maybe he was just drunk. Seems like a nice guy. Those two don't like each other at all, though. I don't care what anyone says. Victor and Hannibal were great. Hannibal needs to talk more. That guy is hilarious.

The Tiger ad is ridiculous. His father was just as bad as he is, though. If not worse. That guy has sold his soul to the devil. He's a naive little puppet who can swing a club real good and will do anything people tell him to do.

He's obviously not contrite, and honestly has no reason to be. He obviously doesn't think cheating is wrong. He obviously doesn't care that much about his wife. You don't cheat that much and give a shit about the woman you're married to. He wanted some pussy and he got it. Good for him. Now divorce the bitch and proceed you were. He should just overhaul his image and become the Bad Boy of Golf. Fucking pussy all over the place.

But he does care about his public image and people liking him and making money, so he does all this sad, desperate, ingenuous shit and just comes off as a robot. It bothers me. It's okay, man. You like pussy and you cheated. Just move on. Okay... enough rant.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:03 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1lentslayer View Post
I'll chalk it up mostly to her being tired. I know I become an ass when tired. I bet next time, if there is a next time, she'll be more cordial
I want to give her the benefit of the doubt, but man, that was awkward.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:15 PM   #26 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amravanti View Post
I want to give her the benefit of the doubt, but man, that was awkward.
Yep, I second that notion. I think Chemda has a good nose for guests and always picks great guest, even though every once in a while there are guests that just....................
Contrary to most fans opinions, I thought Danny and John were funny from the get go, i chalked Mr. Internets shenanegans to him just being a nutball but for marina I just found it hard to see her positive contribution to this show.(just my PC way of saying that minus her weak ass behavior the show was gold)
Old 04-10-2010, 05:30 PM   #27 (permalink)

Very fucking awkward...
Old 04-10-2010, 05:31 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourbid View Post
The 4 things Hannibal said were hilarious.
agreed. i lol'ed every time he spoke up.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:40 PM   #29 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bofadeeznizzles View Post
I'm only a half hour into the show and I had to immediately come to the forums to make sure I wasn't the only one thinking this gal is just plain cunty. Jesus christ...
Thought I was the only one.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:43 PM   #30 (permalink)

dunno.

She came across as antisocial. That I can understand. Everyone has moments. I'd have to see a prolonged trend to correctly diagnose it as cuntiness.