Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Can the Awkward Comedians survive a tour together?
Yes. They're professionals. 74 24.67%
No. C'mon. Get the fuck outta here... 226 75.33%
Voters: 300. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree5Likes

Old 04-12-2010, 11:29 AM   #81 (permalink)

I'm not finished yet. I want to like her, but all I can think is that the reason I was born after her is because baby Jesus realized his mistake and tried to fix it.

EDIT: Now I've finished. Maybe it would have been better if everyone hadn't been sitting around drinking and watching the awkward comedy show before hand? I loved the guys, I wish they had been less drunk. Victor was awesome. I've seen Marina's clips on youtube and comedy central's website, and I thought she would be an awesome guest, her sassiness and her mouth seemed to be perfect. Too bad.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.

Last edited by marina; 04-12-2010 at 12:57 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 01:34 PM   #82 (permalink)

I just finished listening to the show and wow, not a fan of Marina Franklin. She was completely disconnected from everyone else.

Victor was great and so were the other guys. Victor has to be one of my top favorite KATG guests.

I love that Chemda kept calling Marina out about how much she wasn't paying attention and Keith just kept letting Marina put her foot in her mouth. Tired or not, she really could have tried harder to be a part of the show.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:38 PM   #83 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina View Post
THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE.
So awarded!
Old 04-12-2010, 02:30 PM   #84 (permalink)

If I had to choose between Marina Franklin and Hadar, I'm taking Hadar. At least she was entertaining. Popa! Popa! Popa!
Old 04-12-2010, 03:25 PM   #85 (permalink)

marina was not only acting like a bitch, she was also way out of line.

1. they're there to promote a big project, act professional. be yourself, be funny, but don't be antagonistic.

2. keith and the girl is HUGE! everyone on here knows this. being on their show is a privilege because for someone promoting something, especially a comedian, since it's a COMEDY SHOW, this is an amazing opportunity! don't shit all over it but realize what has been given to you and promote your career appropriately. little baby is tired ??? waaahhhhh.... sorry it's so difficult, but (wo)man up and handle your business!

what a freakin idiot! she just antagonized a few 100k listeners, oh wait, 1 million downloads (maybe some repeaters but a SHITLOAD of people)....dumbass. i don't know the numbers, i just know they're huge.

she was disrespectful to the hosts, to victor and all the members of the awkward kings. this tour will be a disaster cause princess will fuck it up. what a waste!
Old 04-12-2010, 03:26 PM   #86 (permalink)

Marina sounded tired and retarded, the rest simply pissed, it was actually pretty dull, not at all awkward, just a shite show ........
Old 04-12-2010, 03:46 PM   #87 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DhammaSeeker View Post
If I had to choose between Marina Franklin and Hadar, I'm taking Hadar. At least she was entertaining. Popa! Popa! Popa!
Okay, thats just fucking silly. Hadar would absolutely not be entertaining again. Marina did come off rude, especially in the beginning, but to compare to the levels of not giving a shit and not respecting the show that both of them showed, it's not even a contest. Marina didn't shout "boring!" in the middle of the show.

Listen to the show with Hadar again and tell me if you still feel this way.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:01 PM   #88 (permalink)

I was in the room with Hadar, it was a blast. I understand why Keith & Chemda didn't like her, since she was ruining their show. But as an onlooker -- good times.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:26 PM   #89 (permalink)

I didn't even realize black people were on the show until someone said "Limewire".
Old 04-12-2010, 05:43 PM   #90 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenAlice View Post
A) What happend to the Thursday show with Patrice?
Last minute business taking up today's KATG time, but be sure to check out Event Details and Updates - Keith and The Girl Free Comedy Talk Show tomorrow. 1:13 PM Apr 8th via web