Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should the policeman who shot his own thigh when he missed a target be fired?
Yes. That’s not how you teach recruits at all. 95 53.67%
No. Accidents happen. 82 46.33%
Voters: 177. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-14-2010, 09:08 AM   #31 (permalink)

I think suzie's my favorite new guest!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 11:29 AM   #32 (permalink)

Threesome!
Old 04-14-2010, 12:30 PM   #33 (permalink)

Great show, I did feel the cunty vibe of Marina and thought that the title of the show with them really fit. Loved this show and thought Suzy was a great guest that thing about Kyle was hilarious.
Old 04-14-2010, 01:12 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooz View Post
I'm actually quite surprised that only Marina was criticised for that ep, I thought the really quiet guy was being just as rude. He shut up for the whole episode, and was only willing to talk enthusiastically when it was related to him. The other guys called him out at one point for staying silent. I found both him and Marina equally offensive.
There's a difference between not being involved and involving oneself with a detrimental effect. Even if they were both equally disrespecting Keith and Chemda's show, Hannibal only helped the show and Marina hurt it; I think that's the bottom line for K&C.
Old 04-14-2010, 04:54 PM   #35 (permalink)

Suzy was so funny and incredibly quick-witted. Cool parents, too.
She would be so fun to see live as a stand-up.

Oh ya. Then I saw her picture. Unbelievable.

Bitch
Old 04-14-2010, 07:07 PM   #36 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleNarrator View Post
Suzy had some great zingers and and was fun, but I felt she nearly derailed the show by constantly butting in. If she could just take a breath and relax and participate rather than have to dominate every story, it would be a much better dynamic. So many of her thoughts were simply restating something Keith or Chemda had started to say but were cut off by Suzy.
I have to agree with you. I'm a little surprised at all of the "she meshed so well with them" comments. I mean, she was funny, and there have certainly been worse guests. But if she comes back, I hope she figures out that she's a guest and not the showrunner. Then she'll be a GREAT guest.

The first time someone says, "I just tuned out" is a joke. After that, it's apparent she kind of means it.

Also, don't try to guess where someone else's sentence is going and finish it for them. One of my biggest pet peeves.

I was also really put off by the point in the show where Keith was trying to move on to another topic, Suzy said, "Wait--I want to get back to the other thing", tried something for laughs, didn't get them, and then basically said "fuck it". It was a (brief) Marina moment, in my opinion.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:05 PM   #37 (permalink)

Maybe Jeremy can answer this but is she the first guest that has been on show that has been topless for the world to see?

I personally think she is a great guest and her video she did for playboy as their Party Girl were pretty good as well. To be honest I was pleasantly surprised how well she did on the show.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:14 AM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd View Post
I have to agree with you. I'm a little surprised at all of the "she meshed so well with them" comments. I mean, she was funny, and there have certainly been worse guests. But if she comes back, I hope she figures out that she's a guest and not the showrunner. Then she'll be a GREAT guest.

The first time someone says, "I just tuned out" is a joke. After that, it's apparent she kind of means it.

Also, don't try to guess where someone else's sentence is going and finish it for them. One of my biggest pet peeves.

I was also really put off by the point in the show where Keith was trying to move on to another topic, Suzy said, "Wait--I want to get back to the other thing", tried something for laughs, didn't get them, and then basically said "fuck it". It was a (brief) Marina moment, in my opinion.
what? both of you - go look at her tits then come back here and fix your posts.
Old 04-15-2010, 11:31 PM   #39 (permalink)

scruffy liked this episode
Old 04-16-2010, 02:26 PM   #40 (permalink)

on the subject of bitch v cunt. bitch x 5 = cunt. even an 8 year old knows that.