Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should Keith redo his signature for Elvis?
No. The big block-lettered KEITH is perfect. 119 79.87%
Yes. He should use his "professional" signature. 30 20.13%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-26-2010, 06:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1166: America Fuck Yeah!

"I made a difference today! I burned a flag in the woods!"

Improv Everywhere

Event Details and Updates - Keith and The Girl Free Comedy Talk Show

(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I hate Improv Everywhere. It has spawned a slew of lame imitators at my school and they fucking spam my inbox with their shitfuck invitations to participate.
Old 04-26-2010, 11:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

On Kevin Smith

About Kevin Smith, I'm the same way. I love his podcast and his sense of humor, on his podcast. But especially his last movie, Cop Out is so hard to get through. I wanted to watch it just based on Smith's stories of filming with Tracey Morgan on his podcast. I didn't make it 15 mins in, its god awful.

On touching a black womens hair during sex; it really means no touching. Not even gently resting your hands on the back of their heads while you are getting head.
Old 04-26-2010, 11:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I'm not usually one of the the Post Response Before Finishing Listening To The Full Episode guys, but I declare this opening 5 minutes the best opening 5 minutes of any KATG episode ever. First Keith's going all awesome with his pro-Amercaism, and I'm loving the shit out of it, then the feedback guy from Scotland unwittingly puts his head in Keith's mouth.

FUCKING BRILLIANT SHOW!!!!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself this time. I'll get on with the last hour and forty two minutes now.

No. I won't even do that yet. Not until I listen to the first five again RIGHT NOW!!!
Old 04-27-2010, 12:15 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
I hate Improv Everywhere. It has spawned a slew of lame imitators at my school and they fucking spam my inbox with their shitfuck invitations to participate.
I hate Keith and the Girl. They spawned a slew of mediocre imitators that think they are half as funny or interesting as them. Worst of all, these imitators spam KATG's forums and with cheap and unwarranted advertisements for their shitfuck.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:42 AM   #6 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazzoinc View Post
I hate Keith and the Girl. They spawned a slew of mediocre imitators that think they are half as funny or interesting as them. Worst of all, these imitators spam KATG's forums and with cheap and unwarranted advertisements for their shitfuck.
No, Dawn and Drew already existed before them, and probably others. KATG started because they thought they could do it better, Improv Everywhere seems to be an original idea, and for that I hate it.
Old 04-27-2010, 03:06 AM   #7 (permalink)

I have virtually no use for white socks, they are completely ridiculous in 99% of all situations in daily life. With jeans and my black skate shoes, black socks look great, with charcoal pants and black dress shoes, they look great, even in my Frye harness boots, fucking awesome. In all those situations, though, white socks would make me look...well, bad.

That said, when I go running in my big white reebok running shoes(why is it so hard to buy plain black running shoes, wtf America?!?!), wearing black socks even with my uniform black tshirts always looks flat out retarded. For this reason I own a single pair of white socks, it's the only situation in my life that I can even find a use for them.

So, are the socks to blame, or is it the shoes I choose to wear? Does anyone even wear white socks anymore outside of the gym? I wish that was the poll question, white or black socks...
To be fair, to really follow Spooky's diet, you can't just eat chicken. You have to spend your days cleaning up after a slob roommate and night shivering like a rain soaked rage filled chihuahua about having to clean up after said roommate until you finally snap and yell at him. It should be called the Mexican maid diet.
Old 04-27-2010, 07:53 AM   #8 (permalink)

I wear socks to complement the colors I'm wearing that day, but I'm a girl so that probably doesn't help you.
Old 04-27-2010, 07:58 AM   #9 (permalink)

As a Canadian I'd just like to support Keith's love for America. I think too often when foreigners (including Canadians, etc) hear or see patriotic Americans they think "oh those fucking yanks".

Speaking of the Olympics, I've never seen Canadians more patriotic/HYPOCRITICAL! It's not okay for Americans to love America but it's okay for Canadians to say "Fuck America, go Canada go" ? Get the fuck out of here!

I love Canada and Keith loves America. There shouldn't be anything wrong with patriotism.
Old 04-27-2010, 08:27 AM   #10 (permalink)

U!S!A!