Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should Keith redo his signature for Elvis?
No. The big block-lettered KEITH is perfect. 119 79.87%
Yes. He should use his "professional" signature. 30 20.13%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-27-2010, 08:35 AM   #11 (permalink)

Regarding Boobquake, according to the US Geological Survey National Earthquake Information Center there have been 4958 earthquakes around the world so far THIS YEAR. Basically, it wouldn't matter what day was chosen for women to expose their cleavage (it wasn't calling for them to go topless), because there are several earthquakes each and every day. But from that standpoint it was also dumb of her to frame this event as somehow proving the religious fundamentalist fuckwits wrong. They aren't going to be dissuaded from their superstitions.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 09:06 AM   #12 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I'm not referring to Keith, but i think that the main problem many people have with American Patriotism is that for some people loving their own country means despising the others. Which is fair to some level but can get other nations to get nervous.

I have nothing against america, i love the US of A, everything i love comes from there and i dont love my own country. But if i meet an american man that starts dropping "Europe sucks" or stories about how Italy is backwards, full of ignorant mobsters and guidos and so on, i'll probably snap back.

It's not a US only thing. French are despised for similar reasons. They have turned their love for their own country into a snide and spiteful sense of superiority.

American patriotism is a lot more justified and good natured to me, since the USA are the main country of the globe and i actually admire your love for America and your pride.

Just sayin' that a lot of sad, wrecked shitholes that think they're developed countries, will react with anger at patriotism, because they feel put down. Kinda like when fat stupid kids become bullies to avoid being picked on.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:20 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
I have virtually no use for white socks, they are completely ridiculous in 99% of all situations in daily life. With jeans and my black skate shoes, black socks look great, with charcoal pants and black dress shoes, they look great, even in my Frye harness boots, fucking awesome. In all those situations, though, white socks would make me look...well, bad.

That said, when I go running in my big white reebok running shoes(why is it so hard to buy plain black running shoes, wtf America?!?!), wearing black socks even with my uniform black tshirts always looks flat out retarded. For this reason I own a single pair of white socks, it's the only situation in my life that I can even find a use for them.

So, are the socks to blame, or is it the shoes I choose to wear? Does anyone even wear white socks anymore outside of the gym? I wish that was the poll question, white or black socks...
all i wear is white socks, i own about 100 plus pairs. i never have to worry about matching them cause, they all match. each year i'm gifted 5 or 6 new packs. there is nothing in life better then freshy freshy socks. if i was rich i'd never wear them twice. same as shoes but, new pair each month.

dress socks make your feet stick extra bad. white shoes, really after the comments you made. i hate white shoes when i walk they always catch my peripheral vison and throw me off. maybe i'm a re-re but i feel like i've got clown shoes on.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:20 AM   #14 (permalink)

The schtick got old quick but I was amused when Chemda interrupted him to ask if he has been watching too much wrestling and he broke from his fervor to chuckle before launching back into it. That made me smile.
Old 04-27-2010, 10:21 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazzoinc View Post
I hate Keith and the Girl. They spawned a slew of mediocre imitators that think they are half as funny or interesting as them. Worst of all, these imitators spam KATG's forums and with cheap and unwarranted advertisements for their shitfuck.
I Hate Wazzoinc. He and/or she she spawned a slew of mediocre imitators that think they are half as funny or interesting as he and/or she is. Worst of all, these imitators spam Wazzoinc's forums and with potato salad and organic onion advertisements for their cousins best friend's hand job prowess.
Old 04-27-2010, 10:39 AM   #16 (permalink)

Jack, wazzo was already making a joke. So you're parodying a parody.
Old 04-27-2010, 11:14 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
Jack, wazzo was already making a joke. So you're parodying a parody.
I'm deep... like Henry Rollins... wrapped in chains in the middle of the Pacific
Old 04-27-2010, 12:34 PM   #18 (permalink)

I remember hearing a "This American Life" episode where one of the Improv Everywhere thingies was described (the time loop one) and thinking it was brilliant.

After that i bought a book about them (cause i'm a spaz for useless information) but i was very disappointed. There's a couple of gems in their repertoir but a lot of what they do reminds me of a lamer and sillier version of the performance art groups from the 70's.

Now, the Vienna Action Group. Those guys were the real deal.
Old 04-27-2010, 02:06 PM   #19 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Keith signed by boobs in block letters - if Elvis gets a re-do I want a re-do
IMG_5311.jpg
Old 04-27-2010, 02:13 PM   #20 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Very good point.

Case closed.