Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: How does Keith feel about the KATG listeners?
He likes them. 183 75.31%
He hates them. 60 24.69%
Voters: 243. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-14-2010, 07:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
blu

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
There are some others that have had non-jerkoff shows named after them...mostly titled after their forums names for a show they were on.

Ironman Bobby
Josh The Jew
Spooky Visits
Jeremymas

And Rellek had a whole week of shows named after him and he has never been on the show.
Don't forget Brad's Awesome Letter..
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 08:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Having listened to the entire show before voting. I voted yes. He likes most of the ones that he meets. Really hates the douches. I'm guessing he is indifferent to the ones he has not been in contact with but not predisposed to hating them.
Old 05-14-2010, 08:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I love Face only slightly less than Punk'n does and wasn't even .000000001% disappointed that he was on by himself today.
Old 05-14-2010, 09:00 PM   #14 (permalink)
blu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
I love Face only slightly less than Punk'n does and wasn't even .000000001% disappointed that he was on by himself today.
I'm in 100% agreement. I heart Faceboy.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:00 PM   #15 (permalink)

I just wanted to comment on Chemda's arm numbness and specifically the email read on this show. As a massage therapist I deal with this problem a lot from people whose work requires them to be at the computer all lot. The numbness may be a result of tight mucularture in either the neck, shoulder, or both.

In the neck the muscles are the medial and anterior (middle and front) Scalenes, these two muscles have your brachial plexus running in-between them, so if those two muscles are hypertonic (tight) it will pinch the brachial plexus which is your nerves going to your arm. The other place this pinch may occur is if the clavicle is being pulled too far forward. Both of these problems are usually because of a tight pectoralis minor.

Your pec minor is usually tight from having hunched over shoulders like when you drive a car or type on a computer, to bring it full circle.

Get a deep tissue massage and tell your therapist to work those mucscles, if they don't know those muscles then they are a shitty massage therapist or just a handjob whore.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:00 PM   #16 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gumby013 View Post
There are some others that have had non-jerkoff shows named after them...mostly titled after their forums names for a show they were on.

Ironman Bobby
Josh The Jew
Spooky Visits
Jeremymas

And Rellek had a whole week of shows named after him and he has never been on the show.
But they've all been on shows....
Old 05-14-2010, 11:26 PM   #17 (permalink)

The way Faceboy spoke of Punk'n was nice, good on both of you.

Regarding Keith's talk about Oxycontin, we have a doctor at work that hands that shit out like candy and there's a fair majority of patients that turn into doctor shopping junkies within as little as a fortnight. He prescribed it to me once for back pain, i only took it for a weekend and even in that short period, i had a rough time after i stopped.. hot/cold sweat, jitters, nausea and constant cravings for another dose. Being a medical receptionist, it's amazing to see the lengths junkies wanting Oxycontin go to.. some of which have let to physical altercations in the waiting room and more death threats than i care to count. A few years back we had a doctor stabbed to death during a home visit consultation because he refused to write a script for Oxycontin so, depending on how hook this guy was (or how strapped for cash), i can definitely see him robbing a bank.

Last edited by serial_x; 05-15-2010 at 12:26 AM.
Old 05-15-2010, 12:33 AM   #18 (permalink)

Great to hear about Punk'n and Faceboy. Punk'n is an awesome person.

Chemda's relationship advice today was spot on.

Great show today.
Old 05-15-2010, 03:08 AM   #19 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Why should keith hate the listeners?

It happens that part of the listeners, weirdly enough, a lot of the new ones (but it might be my "There goes the neighbourhood" syndrome), are assholes. It happpens in every group. And assholes are generally WAY more vocal than good people.

Keith is a sincere, sensitive, nice hearted man. If someone gets on his nerves he says it. If you gain his trust (as a listener, i mean), he'll like you.

Good for Faceboy and punks. I adore Punk'n and Faceboy seems a wonderful guy. They'll be happy.
Old 05-15-2010, 03:30 AM   #20 (permalink)

As for the poll--I think it's safe to say that Keith does like his listeners.

I severely doubt that he and Chemda would go through all the time and money it takes maintaining and creating the best quality for this show if he didn't. I think even the shitty listeners who send him shitty e-mails are appreciated, for at the very least it gives him material to rip apart for the show.