Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Would Keith like you?
Yes 180 72.00%
No 70 28.00%
Voters: 250. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-20-2010, 08:14 AM   #51 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by riles View Post
"Although being promoted as a remake of Bad Lieutenant (1992) during its early production, director Werner Herzog claims that this is not a remake. He says he has never seen the original and therefore does not consider this movie a remake. Additionally, producers seemed to have added "Bad Lieutenant" to the title in order to get a better marketing."

That's such BS. He named his movie Port of Call and the producers added the Bad Lieutenant part, but half the plot is the same as the original, yadda yadda yadda. Okay.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 09:16 AM   #52 (permalink)

Y'know, this whole poll has made me realize that I don't like Keith and Chemda that much. As people, yknow? They're entertaining for an hour or so a day, but frankly, I'm not sure I'd want them in my house. I would spend a week wondering where I would find the shit, and the rest of my life wondering why I didn't and how I had missed it and....

And well, I would feel like I had been judged and found lacking. And why it even mattered and who the hell are....

Are we really supposed to care about them? Dance, monkey, dance, and I will clap like a fool and never the twain shall meet...

Meet ups. Never been to one. Listening for years. Possibly because I am an actual Marshmallow pig. It was my weakness. Watching them get all big and puffy and tasty as they were microwaved for a mere 30 seconds. Now I can't fit out the front door. May be lying...

laying?....

Lying here, maybe sitting, No! It's time for me to take a stand and say I think some of you could give a fuck about what Keith thinks of you, you care more about what the forums think of you. And that's....fine.

Larry Goddamn Fine. There were three stooges. All polls should have 3 options. Now I've got 'Three Blind Mice.' stuck in my head...

Bathroom time.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:54 AM   #53 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepetek View Post
Y'know, this whole poll has made me realize that I don't like Keith and Chemda that much. As people, yknow? They're entertaining for an hour or so a day, but frankly, I'm not sure I'd want them in my house. I would spend a week wondering where I would find the shit, and the rest of my life wondering why I didn't and how I had missed it and....

And well, I would feel like I had been judged and found lacking. And why it even mattered and who the hell are....

Are we really supposed to care about them? Dance, monkey, dance, and I will clap like a fool and never the twain shall meet...

Meet ups. Never been to one. Listening for years. Possibly because I am an actual Marshmallow pig. It was my weakness. Watching them get all big and puffy and tasty as they were microwaved for a mere 30 seconds. Now I can't fit out the front door. May be lying...

laying?....

Lying here, maybe sitting, No! It's time for me to take a stand and say I think some of you could give a fuck about what Keith thinks of you, you care more about what the forums think of you. And that's....fine.

Larry Goddamn Fine. There were three stooges. All polls should have 3 options. Now I've got 'Three Blind Mice.' stuck in my head...

Bathroom time.
blazed much?

and I still don't know if you're liked!?
Old 05-20-2010, 12:21 PM   #54 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumbleNarrator View Post
and I still don't know if you're liked!?
Right then, if you started a poll it would be 'thepetek: Yes/No/Who?'

5 parters suck: "Strongly Yes/No/Neutral/Who/Strongly Who" Blah!

But don't start a poll.

Start a revolution. Go about your life as if other people's opinion of me had no bearing on your life.

Possibly while walking briskly. To a song by the Electric Light Orchestra.
Old 05-20-2010, 12:23 PM   #55 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepetek View Post
Right then, if you started a poll it would be 'thepetek: Yes/No/Who?'

5 parters suck: "Strongly Yes/No/Neutral/Who/Strongly Who" Blah!

But don't start a poll.

Start a revolution. Go about your life as if other people's opinion of me had no bearing on your life.

Possibly while walking briskly. To a song by the Electric Light Orchestra.
clear as crystal.
Old 05-21-2010, 10:46 PM   #56 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

I voted no. I don't drink and I'm over weight. I don't think Keith would let me be alone in his house.
Old 05-22-2010, 12:31 AM   #57 (permalink)

I like to think that Keith would like me. That said I clicked yes because I am going to assume I am not a D-Bag.
Old 05-22-2010, 06:54 PM   #58 (permalink)

I think Keith and I would be friends if we knew each other.
Old 05-22-2010, 11:13 PM   #59 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

I'm probably one of the few people who've turned keet totally around from hating me to where we are now, very close, like father and son.
It's great job, not good job and Tim and Eric is to Werner Herzog as keet is to Danny Lobell
Old 05-23-2010, 11:43 AM   #60 (permalink)

I think this short film starring Werner Herzog as a plastic bag sums him up pretty well:

Quote:
Struggling with its immortality, a discarded plastic bag ventures through the environmentally barren remains of America as it searches for its maker.

(Skip ahead to 0:40 )