Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do you micro party?
Yes. If you got the time, you don’t need the means. It gets done when it’s groovy. 265 66.92%
No. 131 33.08%
Voters: 396. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree4Likes

Old 05-30-2010, 08:58 PM   #501 (permalink)

Hey, I got mentioned! Well, as "some guy", heh.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2010, 08:58 PM   #502 (permalink)

I flat out dig Keith and Chemda and would like them if they were if they had a show

I’ve been listening from day one, the show has continued to get better and better and predict the show is going to great in the short term. I flat out dig Keith and Chemda and would like them if they were if they had a show or not.

Hopefully, they will hit on the grey area where they had to suppress the break up for private and business reasons verses to the fact if you with hold information, you’re basically lying. It’s OK to be deceptive on the show, it’s not great but, in the in end it’s just a show. But, it sounds Keith and Chemda carried out a lie to people they actually love and at least consider as friends.
Old 05-30-2010, 09:04 PM   #503 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I have a story...

I went to see Chemda and company in Viva Patshiva. I waited after the show to say hello to her. She didn't recognize me, as she never does. She always acts as if it's the first time I'm meeting her. Eh, whatever, that's not the story. So we were talking for a minute or two, I tell her how great she was in the show, etc.

Lauren had family there and was talking to them in the other corner of the room. While I was talking to Chemda (in a slightly awkward way), Lauren comes over, grabs Chemda and drags her over to Lauren's family. Chemda looks at me, says 'sorry', I wave and leave.

I was with my wife and I mention to her on the way out how odd that all was, and she agrees. I couldn't put my finger on why it was odd, but now I know why. I knew they were "together" back then, we all knew that, but apparently they were TOGETHER back then. Lauren had grabbed Chemda and pulled her over the exact way you would grab your girlfriend to meet some people.

Honestly, I've been pissed off at Lauren since that day. But, this isn't about me. Hmmm, what is my point? I guess my point is, it was obvious to me that they were in a serious relationship at that point. It was more than a sexual relationship. They were a couple.

If Chemda's happy with that relationship, I hope it's still going on.
Old 05-30-2010, 09:10 PM   #504 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtheman View Post
I’ve been listening from day one, the show has continued to get better and better and predict the show is going to great in the short term. I flat out dig Keith and Chemda and would like them if they were if they had a show or not.

Hopefully, they will hit on the grey area where they had to suppress the break up for private and business reasons verses to the fact if you with hold information, you’re basically lying. It’s OK to be deceptive on the show, it’s not great but, in the in end it’s just a show. But, it sounds Keith and Chemda carried out a lie to people they actually love and at least consider as friends.
But they had to. Would you have been more satisfied if they stopped putting up shows completely?
Old 05-30-2010, 09:14 PM   #505 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNally View Post
Hey! Were you ever curious what me and Picard think about the news of Keith & Chemda's breakup? Probably not! But here it is anyway, in a podcast we recorded earlier today!

http://media.libsyn.com/media/logorr...yAndPicard.mp3
Great, great show McNally. Awesome perspective.
Old 05-30-2010, 09:16 PM   #506 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
Sure, I mentioned them, but for spooky, Adam, former ex-intern Mike, and Brolo I said I didn't think they did it. I only mentioned McNally as a joke (he's not even in US). The only person who I said I thought could do it was Jeremy:

I later agreed Mat B. was also a suspect, since I didn't know of any reasons to think otherwise (don't know much about him from the shows, and he's kinda-involved in the community). So fine, I had 2 guesses.
Let's just blame Spooky and get on with it.
Old 05-30-2010, 09:17 PM   #507 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I think we all know by now that Jeremy was the guy. Can we drop this now?
Old 05-30-2010, 09:19 PM   #508 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empath View Post
But they had to. Would you have been more satisfied if they stopped putting up shows completely?
I get the "have to part" and I'm just curious on how anyone lives this big of a secret to hide.

It's all good the show goes on and I will continue to support the show but, I would prefer they stop the show before they change of the "open book" and "what you see is what you get" vibe I get from the two of them through the show.
Old 05-30-2010, 09:21 PM   #509 (permalink)

Listening to old episodes now is like watching Fight Club or The Sixth Sense the second time through.

I'm just listening to episode 1189: Cunt now and Chemda was talking about how everyone is always bringing up what Keith would like when she goes out. That would be balls.
Old 05-30-2010, 09:24 PM   #510 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syn910 View Post
Trust me, ANYONE who knows me knows I very rarely stress. I just hate seeing idiots follow behind people that don't even know their own direction. It also saddens me that a show full of criticism, lies, and bullshit jokes from time to time changed your life. A man that actually took a shit in a file cabinet changed your life? Wow, it doesn't take much to help some people, and I guess you're one of those loser fucks. Hope it all works out for you
This is our trip. We get what we want from the show. If it happens to clash with your view of the show no one is asking you to post. What is it you even get out of this so besides being able to shit on others?