Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is Keith racist?
Yes 88 30.77%
No 198 69.23%
Voters: 286. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-02-2010, 07:58 AM   #61 (permalink)

Great episode.

I am commenting on this one in particular, because I happen to be by a computer while listening.

More useless info? I'm wearing pants right now.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 05:35 PM   #62 (permalink)

Keith, you can tell Ray that Im white. Very, very white. But babysitting the insane for a living gives a pretty good perspective on people.

Thanks for standing up for my points on the show. Although I am sad that you wont let me into your home after we just became best friends.
Old 07-03-2010, 03:10 PM   #63 (permalink)
MJG

I just saw Christian Finnegan last night in Tampa and he has a joke about Obama being a nerd and I was so hoping he could work in the nerd vs. n-word argument haha
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Au Contraire!.jpg (142.2 KB, 0 views)
Old 07-03-2010, 03:17 PM   #64 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_ticklah View Post
because nobody has ever been called a nerd and immediately feared for their life, getting a wedgie or shoved in a locker is not the same. Cops don't profile and harass nerds.
I still stand by this you never feared for your life, you might get beat up but you never thought you would die. Nigg*r and Fagg*t are not good examples of Keith's point there are cases of people being killed or sent to the hospital here, Cunt might be more appropriate as I don't recall any Cunt and Nerd slayings/aggravated assaults in the news.

Last edited by da_ticklah; 07-03-2010 at 03:22 PM.
Old 07-03-2010, 05:30 PM   #65 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
I still stand by this you never feared for your life, you might get beat up but you never thought you would die. Nigg*r and Fagg*t are not good examples of Keith's point there are cases of people being killed or sent to the hospital here, Cunt might be more appropriate as I don't recall any Cunt and Nerd slayings/aggravated assaults in the news.
I once saw a nerd beaten to within an inch of his life in Jr High School. I'm not lying or joking around. The even stomped on his expensive glasses too. It was crazy.
Old 07-03-2010, 09:25 PM   #66 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
I once saw a nerd beaten to within an inch of his life in Jr High School. I'm not lying or joking around. The even stomped on his expensive glasses too. It was crazy.
fuq where'd you live bro, I grew up in E Flatbush Brooklyn and it never got like that.
Old 07-03-2010, 09:42 PM   #67 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Where'd he live? That's not so crazy what he just said.

And again, this wasn't my point at ALL, but now it is. Fuck it. Who gives a shit. You're not listening anyway.
(Online)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 09:52 PM   #68 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
fuq where'd you live bro, I grew up in E Flatbush Brooklyn and it never got like that.
I live in Charlotte, NC. Not a crazy city by any measure. It was really crazy because the kid who got beat up was just a pimple faced nerd who had those really thick glasses you only get when you're damned near legally blind. The kids who beat him up were like the bully all-star team.
Old 07-03-2010, 10:00 PM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Where'd he live? That's not so crazy what he just said.

And again, this wasn't my point at ALL, but now it is. Fuck it. Who gives a shit. You're not listening anyway.
I guess not, you said as offensive and Nigg*r if I'm not mistaken, fear of my life is pretty fucking offensive, I am and have been pretty nerdy

I had a computer back when a cassette tape was a reasonable storage mechanism.
I had a modem back before the internet was popular/accesible and all you had were word of mouth bulletin boards to connect to.
I lived in a moderately rough neighborhood and went to nerd highschool (Brooklyn Tech).

I still recall being on my bicycle getting called Nigg*r by the crazy italians driving cars in nearby Canarsie (it was mostly white back then) and being chased till we went up streets the wrong way or rode into a park where they could not follow in their cars. Call me nerd any fucking day.

I'm talking this era of Brooklyn, not the fucking hipster douchebags that line it's streets now. I think Nerd would have been more warmly recieved.
Yusef Hawkins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 07-03-2010, 10:11 PM   #70 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

A Nerd School... Hmmm... Wonder why you didn't have problems...
(Online)   Reply With Quote