Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Cursing on TV
Fuck yes 167 86.98%
Shit no 25 13.02%
Voters: 192. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-14-2010, 03:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

1219: Bonehead

"I should’ve woken you up and said, 'Fucking blow me, bitch!'"

Costaki Economopoulos — The biggest name in comedy
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 07:29 PM   #2 (permalink)

Then my favorite podcast can have real KATGTV!
Old 07-14-2010, 09:24 PM   #3 (permalink)

Just on that segment from the View where Whoopi Goldberg was defending Gibson.

It reminded of when Whoopi was defending Roman Polanski:
YouTube - The View's Whoopi Goldberg on Polanski 'It Wasn't Rape Rape'

She trys to explain her whole 'It wasnt rape rape' argument.

I suppose it could just be the dynamic of the show but it seems like she trys too hard to be understanding of assholes.

"Don't try to understand an asshole, you can't fill an hole with compassion when its full of shit"

I put this in quotes because i assume Faceboy has answered with something similiar during Q and Anus

Last edited by Jo_Culprit; 07-14-2010 at 09:31 PM.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:33 PM   #4 (permalink)

Wow, Costaki sounds just like Kurt Anderson.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:52 PM   #5 (permalink)

Sort of related to the story in this episode...

The first time I took my road test the examiner was this rolly polly fat fuck. He got in the car at the beginning of the test, and said, "well, go ahead." I asked him, "are you going to put on your seatbelt?" to which he replied, "no, I don't need to." Like I said, he was a fat slob, and I was in a compact car, so apparently he felt like it would've been too much effort to buckle his belt. Well, he ended up failing me during my parallel parking section because apparently I looked over the wrong shoulder, even though I had switched between the two to make sure nobody was coming in either direction. So, enraged about failing for such a retarded reason, I reported him to the DMV, because in the driver's handbook it said "in New York State all passengers riding in the front seat must wear a saftey belt". Now, probably nothing came of it, but I really hope that fat fuck at least got yelled at for being a road test official who broke a fucking traffic safety law.

Second road test about a month later I passed with no points off -- different examiner.
Old 07-14-2010, 10:11 PM   #6 (permalink)

Re: Draw Muhammad day

I just can't see where you draw the line, Keith. What's the difference between drawing Muhammad for funsies, and serving communion on the cruise ship?

Both take a sacred rule of a religion and willfully violate it for shits and giggles. Don't get me wrong, I'm not religious and I stand behind both 'violations', but I think you're being a hypocrite by condemning one and condoning the other. Both ridicule silly beliefs and both generate hatred by those who would believe in them. Granted, the Catholics haven't taken to killing anyone for molesting consecrated eucharist (they're too preoccupied with other molestations) but the offense to the religion is the same.
Old 07-15-2010, 12:45 AM   #7 (permalink)

I was so pleased to hear Costaki talk about his nanny and admit that they like her and rely on her. There is a lot of stigma attached to being a nanny, which is a job I love, am good at and take very seriously. I have been treated like shit by mothers in the park and at other baby activities when they find out I'm a nanny that I actually have to mentally prepare myself to get excluded and ignored before I take her anywhere. Intellectually I know that its not about me, its about them and their feelings about nannies, they don't know me and I shouldn't take it personally but when you are at the park or at the library and women who have been talking to you like you are a normal person until you mention that you are a nanny literally turn their back on you it makes you feel like dirt.

I think it would be a lot easier if more people, especially celebrities, were more open about hiring help and about how the whole thing works it would be a lot easier for us on the other side of it to go about our day.
Enter coupon code KATGforums to receive 10% off your order.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:57 AM   #8 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Govneh View Post
Re: Draw Muhammad day

I just can't see where you draw the line, Keith. What's the difference between drawing Muhammad for funsies, and serving communion on the cruise ship?

Both take a sacred rule of a religion and willfully violate it for shits and giggles. Don't get me wrong, I'm not religious and I stand behind both 'violations', but I think you're being a hypocrite by condemning one and condoning the other. Both ridicule silly beliefs and both generate hatred by those who would believe in them. Granted, the Catholics haven't taken to killing anyone for molesting consecrated eucharist (they're too preoccupied with other molestations) but the offense to the religion is the same.
Your "granted" is a very important granted.
Old 07-15-2010, 02:24 AM   #9 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I voted "yes" for TV swearing.

But I have to say, when I'm watching a TV show on normal network TV at 7 pm and they say "shit", I do sort of do a double-take. Kids are up at 7pm and this is a normal network and a family-friendly show. Part of my brain is mock-outraged like an old lady...."back in my day" and so on. So I can't imagine how my brain would react to hearing fuck any hour of the day. Tv swearing rules in Australia mean you can only say fuck after 9.30 at night on normal network TV.

I get the whole point of desensitising kids to swearing so it's not fun and rebellious to shout fuck fuck fuck in front of people at the mall just to get a rise out of them and/or their parents attention.

But I also have a friend whose child is 3 or 4 and swears like a trooper. Comes running into the house "Mummy Mummy! It's a fucking lizard!"

I forget my point.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:26 AM   #10 (permalink)

I believe the FCC ruling is specifically regarding the obscenity law from 2004 that covers live, unscripted utterances, like at awards shows. The FCC was using the law to then charge networks huge fines. I'm not sure this ruling means that it's suddenly a free for all on regular scripted television.