Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Would you have fought the bank robber?
Yes 49 26.49%
No 136 73.51%
Voters: 185. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-27-2010, 10:03 PM   #111 (permalink)

Bank employees are suppose to just give all the money that is demanded by the robber. Banks don't disclose how much money is given out, ever. Why let people know how much money someone could get away with if they rob a specific bank. Think about it.

Source: I work at A bank.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:06 PM   #112 (permalink)

I think its sweet, they are both happy and Chemda is happy so we should leave everyone alone. My sister is 12 years older than her husband and they are cute as pie together...also started out as a long distance relationship. So cute, everyone loves being around them...People poo, poo what they don't understand.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:53 PM   #113 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMaddy View Post
I think its sweet, they are both happy and Chemda is happy so we should leave everyone alone. My sister is 12 years older than her husband and they are cute as pie together...also started out as a long distance relationship. So cute, everyone loves being around them...People poo, poo what they don't understand.
12 years is meaningless without context. Half the age +7 yo, Keith agreed with it as well back in the Coconut days.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:04 PM   #114 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

If you find where I ever agreed with that I will eat my own shoe.
Old 07-27-2010, 11:33 PM   #115 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
If you find where I ever agreed with that I will eat my own shoe.
I might go scouring for it over the weekend, and if I do we'll have a fun KATGtv episode. But I'm not Jeremy, so it's unlikely I'll ever find that part.

I'm assuming we're defining shoe by common sense, not as some weird food shaped into a shoe (no chocolate shoes, cake shoes, etc).
Old 07-28-2010, 08:05 AM   #116 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
12 years is meaningless without context. Half the age +7 yo, Keith agreed with it as well back in the Coconut days.
I think I can help narrow your search. I've been listening to old shows at work, I remember the half your age plus 7 yrs idea being brought up in some show I listened to a couple weeks ago. Judging from where I am now and how fast I listen to shows, that puts this show somewhere in the mid-600's, and I don't believe there was a guest that day. I hesitate to bring this up because I don't remember the context of the conversation, and this probably wasn't the 1st time it was brought up, but I remember Keith was certainly an advocate of the idea, and Chemda agreed with him.

But there is a loophole here, Cat has her birthday before next April 15, right? Done, she fits in the age range.
Old 09-17-2010, 10:47 AM   #117 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
i still have a difficult time undrstanding Sajizzle's transformation. He was a button pusher on the forums but gave funny feedback. He was a funny and gentle guy in the chat (during the marathon). Then after the break up he unleashed the worst of himself.

But yet people who met him say that he's a pleasant person.

I dont get this double personality thing. I met fallingwindows and she can testify that i'm exactly how i am on the forums. i dont get why build a negative fake persona and being a good guy in life.

Weird.
~Delayed Response~
I've met Junk. ^_^ He's got the same kind of humor in real life and is a charming fellow to spend an evening with. Sajizzle was also cool irl, although drunk, annoying, and telling me things he shouldn't about who Keith was into (this was April 2010 and NOT Chemda, Gasp!!! Spoilers). But he's a tits rooning ass on the chat.
Old 04-14-2011, 02:15 PM   #118 (permalink)

The Air Guitar competition reminded me of this:

I'm judging this competition called Air Band. Very intricate performance from an entire fake-band.

Hopefully you can see this video, here's a little taste:

Login | Facebook