Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Re: these comic conventions
Itís too fuckiní weird 59 39.60%
Itís not so strange 90 60.40%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2010, 11:44 AM   #61 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Blitzgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 3,294
Quote:
Originally Posted by stulagu View Post
I love seeing girl/guy action in regular tv or porn...the rough scene from Rome is one of my favorites of all time, yet I don't necessarily like it that rough.

Pullo and the slave girl on the table from season two?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 01:53 PM   #62 (permalink)
Senior Member
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
stulagu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
Pullo and the slave girl on the table from season two?
Hell yes =)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 02:20 PM   #63 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Blitzgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 3,294
Hahah, I knew exactly what scene you were talking about.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 02:53 PM   #64 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Cretaceous Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium Brumski View Post
Your fantasies aren't third person, but the porn you're into is, and porn is about fantasy. Strange that you say your imagination isn't broken, yet you can't imagine yourself in the position of the dude on the screen doing the fucking, that's why I don't understand you.
Imagination adds, it doesn't take things out.

You're doing a weird sort of gymnastics here where you're trying to group my porn in with yours, and you do so by heavily contorting the wording of my post. I said quite clearly that people's fantasies do not involve a third person view of themselves, and that is not something that is either in my fantasies nor my porn.

And how immensely bizarre is it that a straight male can't understand someone who doesn't want penis in his porn? It seems like this whole country has an immensely contradictory definition of heterosexuality. If I like penis, I'm gay. But if I don't like penis, I'm weird. There's some serious issues there. Evidently the secret nobody says is that "heterosexual" means "likes to look at men but doesn't do anything with them".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium Brumski View Post
And you did take out more then one sentence, most of it wasn't pertaining to the point you were making, but you did take out the part where I said I don't need a penis shot, which is what you seem to think guys do need if there is a male actor present.
You really have trouble reading.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium Brumski View Post
Are we the same sexuality, assuming that sexuality is only divided into gay, bi or straight, then yes we are. I'm straight and I'm assuming you are to. Do I find men sexually repulsive? I suppose I do,
That is what is known as a lie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium Brumski View Post
but I also find alot of women sexually repulsive.
Dodge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium Brumski View Post
However I don't find the male form in general repulsive, but I've probably spent to much time on the farm and in a science lab to find alot of things repulsive.
Distortion of context.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium Brumski View Post
Cool beans indeed, just watch your assertions when coming to matters that tend to have a gray area.
My assertion is that you are more fond of penises than me, and I don't think there's anything inaccurate about that whatsoever.

"Gray area" is precisely what I'm talking about. Gray is a midpoint on a spectrum between black and white. Sexuality is generally defined by attraction to genders, and generally the extremes of that spectrum involve preferring one gender to the point of completely excluding the other. You are not an extreme, you are a gray area. This is what I'm saying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayroob View Post
I think that's just your bag. It's not a hetero/homo/other thing.
I don't know how this isn't. I don't understand how penises stop being penises the minute a woman is in the frame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayroob View Post
You find a cock in your porn "repulsive", I find them a plus. If you took that sentence in isolation I sound a little out there, but since what I'm talking about is a cock entering a woman, I think I'm square. There's a million things that each and every one of us would love in porn that many others wouldn't be into at all and might even find repulsive, but thats about sexuality in a much broader sense.

Whatever turns you on and doesn't hurt anybody else is what you should go with and don't get caught up thinking that you gotta draw lines on something gray.

P.S. Medium Brumski great post.
See, this all just sounds like complete bullshit. No straight male wants to address the question of "If you're straight, what am I, because I refuse to be identified by a word you all have taken?"

My point is that, in the case of males, heterosexuality is the furthest extreme to describe sexual attraction to women we've come up with, so how is it possible that my complete distaste for men puts me at odds with the majority of that group?

You guys want to keep saying "gray area", my point is most everybody is gray area, and you need to give me the term for an extreme endpoint back. Your spectrum starts at gray and goes to white. There can't be any black, because I'd be over there and you guys would still be gray and we can't have that, can we?
Quote:
Originally Posted by stulagu View Post
This is the statement Bob that I think is confusing everyone. I think it is fairly clear that by saying you agree with Junk 100% on this (right after he said he thinks 98% of guys are secretly gay and other comments) and then talk about true heterosexuality, you are asserting that if you like to see another guy in porn, you aren't 100% straight.
That's more or less what I'm saying.

Or at least that if 100% straight involves wanting some dick in your porn, what the fuck does that make me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by stulagu View Post
I love seeing girl/guy action in regular tv or porn...the rough scene from Rome is one of my favorites of all time, yet I don't necessarily like it that rough. But MAN that is a turn on to watch. What does that make me? That I like to see the girl AND some passionate aggression? I'm a closeted lesbian into S&M?
It means you can see something sexually attractive in S&M and women, even if you don't enjoy them yourself. This is what I'm saying. Men who want dicks in porn find something sexually attractive in males.

Really, I pretty much have to define myself as a male lesbian because straight males refuse to let "straight male" mean "finds nothing sexually attractive about penises and in fact is wholly against penises in general".

Last edited by Cretaceous Bob; 10-12-2010 at 02:56 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 03:10 PM   #65 (permalink)
Senior Member
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
stulagu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
It means you can see something sexually attractive in S&M and women, even if you don't enjoy them yourself. This is what I'm saying. Men who want dicks in porn find something sexually attractive in males.

Really, I pretty much have to define myself as a male lesbian because straight males refuse to let "straight male" mean "finds nothing sexually attractive about penises and in fact is wholly against penises in general".
I'm not sexually attracted to women in the least. I find the curves and softness of a woman beautiful, just like I find a man with a broad muscular back artistically appealing. It doesn't mean when I see a boob I want to lick it. It doesn't mean that when I see a beautiful woman I start thinking about sex. I don't see any man and want to start having sex right then and there, it is many MANY aspects of a man that makes me sexually attracted to him. Not just that he is a man and has a penis.

I really think your whole argument is conviluded in your fear of being considered just 1% gay. And really, what the hell is that anyway?

Why can't a guy see a hard penis and go "oh, a hard penis...I like when my penis gets hard, good things tend to happen" and then they're thinking of their hard penis and then their penis is hard. Does that mean the guy just turned gay?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 03:21 PM   #66 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Cretaceous Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by stulagu View Post
I'm not sexually attracted to women in the least. I find the curves and softness of a woman beautiful, just like I find a man with a broad muscular back artistically appealing. It doesn't mean when I see a boob I want to lick it. It doesn't mean that when I see a beautiful woman I start thinking about sex. I don't see any man and want to start having sex right then and there, it is many MANY aspects of a man that makes me sexually attracted to him. Not just that he is a man and has a penis.

I really think your whole argument is conviluded in your fear of being considered just 1% gay. And really, what the hell is that anyway?

Why can't a guy see a hard penis and go "oh, a hard penis...I like when my penis gets hard, good things tend to happen" and then they're thinking of their hard penis and then their penis is hard. Does that mean the guy just turned gay?
What fear? How could I possibly have any fear of it? Also, that last paragraph: yes, that's pretty gay.

I'm not saying you're sexually attracted to women, but you can see something appealing to them. You must if you like watching them in sexual situations. Am I the only person that watches porn because I think the shit in it is sexually appealing? Apparently everybody's porn has less to do with their sexuality than their opinion of sandwiches.

It's really odd how people's insecurities are determined to flip this back on me. If I was the least bit attracted to dudes I'd be super open with it. I've tried reading gay porn just to see if it does anything for me. I've tried to watch straight porn just to see if I like it. But when I come back and report the results that I fucking lose my hard on whenever a dude is involved, people get all kinds of defensive and suspicious.

This really is some shenanigans if we refuse to have a word that describes a sexual unattraction to males, we're suspicious of anyone who doesn't want dick in their porn, and we maintain that porn has nothing to do with sexual desires. All of these contentions make absolutely no sense. And my whole point here is that when people start doing acrobatics like that to force the interpretation of facts to fit a conclusion, somebody's trying to avoid something.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 03:33 PM   #67 (permalink)
Senior Member
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
Junkenstein's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern Italy (No Guidos Here)
Posts: 6,781
this argument started in my head as a point about the lack of fantasy in the straight male sexuality, that is dick centered and weirdly obsessed by penis.

Not a bad thing, enjoy what you enjoy, but why then male bisexual are regarded as weirdos. Or a guy like Bob that simply says that he hates seeing dudes in porn is suddenly abnormal.

Mysteries.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 03:37 PM   #68 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Cretaceous Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,357
Yes, exactly. Under no circumstances am I saying that any preference towards men or women in any way is a bad or good thing. The straight male is simply a garden of incomprehensible inconsistencies.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 03:38 PM   #69 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Medium Brumski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 660
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
Imagination adds, it doesn't take things out.
Wrong, it does lots of things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
You're doing a weird sort of gymnastics here where you're trying to group my porn in with yours, and you do so by heavily contorting the wording of my post.
I'm going off the fact that, I believe you said, you only watch girl/girl porn, so in that case you have to be the watcher, third-person. If your fantasies involve you getting involved, all very good, but then that would make it a first-person experience, hence my statement. Not really sure what gymnastics you're talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
I said quite clearly that people's fantasies do not involve a third person view of themselves, and that is not something that is either in my fantasies nor my porn.
How are you telling people what their fantasies are?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
And how immensely bizarre is it that a straight male can't understand someone who doesn't want penis in his porn? It seems like this whole country has an immensely contradictory definition of heterosexuality. If I like penis, I'm gay. But if I don't like penis, I'm weird. There's some serious issues there. Evidently the secret nobody says is that "heterosexual" means "likes to look at men but doesn't do anything with them".
Never said I didn't understand why you don't want it there, just putting forward a basis for the contradictory stance, that it's ok if it is there. You're jumping to conclusions about people who are ok with a dick being around that's not theirs, ever been in a locker room? Were you crazy uncomfortable? Were you sure all the other "heteros" were checking you out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
You really have trouble reading.
That one I admit I mis-read. I believe you meant the part of my original post you took out only refuted one sentence of yours, when I thought you meant you only took out one sentence of my original post.

However, the part of my post you did take out stated that I don't need dick in my porn, when your going on about how if guys are ok with a dick in their porn, they must be obsessing over it. No gray area with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
That is what is known as a lie.

Dodge.

Distortion of context.
Now you're just blatantly trolling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
My assertion is that you are more fond of penises than me, and I don't think there's anything inaccurate about that whatsoever.
I'm going to have to echo Doug on this one. If enjoying watching a guy fuck a girl makes me gay, sign me up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
"Gray area" is precisely what I'm talking about. Gray is a midpoint on a spectrum between black and white. Sexuality is generally defined by attraction to genders, and generally the extremes of that spectrum involve preferring one gender to the point of completely excluding the other. You are not an extreme, you are a gray area. This is what I'm saying.
Now we have some gray area, and I'm fine with being in that gray area if you have to make a destinction, but you have to be to one side or the other, which I also fine with, but I'm not fine with you using something as silly as what porn one tends to watch to assign other people a place within said gray area.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 03:58 PM   #70 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
hayroob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Detroitish
Posts: 1,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
You guys want to keep saying "gray area", my point is most everybody is gray area, and you need to give me the term for an extreme endpoint back. Your spectrum starts at gray and goes to white. There can't be any black, because I'd be over there and you guys would still be gray and we can't have that, can we?
I suspect we're butting heads because we're addressing different issues:

I love women. Love 'Em. They're my favorite thing in the world.

I find absolutely nothing about the male form arousing. Nothing.

These two facts make me, no gray about it, heterosexual.

However I enjoy watching a man have sex with a woman. Love it. It's tops. I don't want to see that dude by himself. I don't need a dude. My imagination isn't broken.

I just love watching people fuck.

You don't (at least when a dick is involved) and that's totally cool, not trying to convince you otherwise, but it's got nothing to do with how heterosexual you are.
__________________
If you like the KATG app feel free to kick in some bucks (or don't)
KATGIPHONE Donation

Last edited by hayroob; 10-12-2010 at 05:13 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger