Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 09-07-2005, 12:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

130 - Farts and Branks

"I'd like a fuckin' wraparound couch, dickhead."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 01:15 AM   #2 (permalink)

Bouble Bouble... that was a hardcore game if u could deal with that crappy sound track, which im sure is like robot death chanting for over an hour, you can do anything.

My mum couldnt deal with the sound track and broke my 5 and a 1/4 inch disk with the game on. :cry:

Your stuff rocks keep it comming
Old 09-07-2005, 02:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
LD

saw the Kanye thing on MSNBC and laughed my ass off. What was funnier is that they edited the West Coast feed and then thought "ahh fuck it" and showed the unedited clips on all the other news bulletins.

This is what happens when you get your jaw wired up for months. All the words just build up and you can't stop them coming out.

My questions is. Why didn't Mike Myers crack up?
Old 09-07-2005, 03:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
LD

yes webcams do change how you act. According to bits of the uncertainty principle the act of observing something changes it. Which is another reason reality shows are shit and not real at all.

What annoys me is that TNT keep messing up Judging Amy reruns and playing them out of order. I've seen Richard Crenna from Rambo die 5 fucking times now. Amy Brenneman keeps getting older/younger/older/younger. Plays some new episodes to fill my damn background noise TNT. That way I don't have to have Star Trek on in the background.
Old 09-07-2005, 05:15 AM   #5 (permalink)

Where was I?

Sorry Keith I was catching up with the show the last few days cause I only got a Ipod a few days ago...

I would have said VoIp (skype) is shite. Its "free" but unreliable and has problems with delays

But then would you want to pay for a landline? Both work its really about what you want....

Free but not great, or costin but ok system

I too hate asking questions online cause I always get differant answers and then the 10 or so people split into 2 groups and start fighting online callin each others mothers a hoe... And I am like WTF guys I only need help! and then I see them 1 by 1 get banned from the forum or chat room.

Or when I ask on a forum how to fix a computer and I get 24 replys from fuckwits saying "I don't know dude" or my person favorite "What the fuck you doing that for you need to buy ... get a better computer or install a differant Operating system like UNIX!"

I fucking hate that

Anyways i am new to the forum and the podcast

Its great and keep up the great work

WeeJamer
Old 09-07-2005, 05:39 AM   #6 (permalink)

I checked my storage place

I live in berlin germany and when I move from Edinbrugh (Scotland) So I left a load of stuff in another country with my family...

I checked with the stuff I had at my Dads.... All the stuff I left when I move out from my parents is all gone... Keith your right (sorry Chemda)

I checked with my cousin where I had left stuff when I moved to germany and she still has it all (sorry Keith)

:lol:
Old 09-07-2005, 06:34 AM   #8 (permalink)

I also thought Kanye sounded retarded. I agree with him but he sounded like a robot or a moron. But I guess you gotta think he was probably crazy nervous considering what he was about to say. I say "way to go Kanye". If you listen to his music, you know he is not stupid. He is very clever in his songwriting, but i guess public speaking is not his bag.
Old 09-07-2005, 06:54 AM   #9 (permalink)

$50 to fill up your tank oh go fuck your selfs try $100 a time then start your bitching.
Old 09-07-2005, 06:55 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuce
I also thought Kanye sounded retarded. I agree with him but he sounded like a robot or a moron. But I guess you gotta think he was probably crazy nervous considering what he was about to say. I say "way to go Kanye". If you listen to his music, you know he is not stupid. He is very clever in his songwriting, but i guess public speaking is not his bag.
Yeah I know what you mean... but when your emotional and angry i guess it will make you a moron...

Gotta ask though...

True or False

Does Bush care about black people?