Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are Keith and Cat either engaged or married?
Yes 83 47.16%
No 93 52.84%
Voters: 176. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-14-2011, 08:37 PM   #61 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
Wow guys. Thank you for all the support and encouragement. I had no idea I would get such amazing, positive responses from everyone. I don't know what to say but thank you. I'm proud of how you all took this. I'm happy. I dunno. Wow.
I love how you have the guts to share your most intimate, personal journey and you are proud of US! We are proud of you. It takes a lot to share your deepest thoughts with total strangers.

I personally think of a kid I went to high school with that was sent to a "gay boot camp" where they try to "un gay" you...and while you were talking I was thinking of him and how hard that must have been to go through. You really helped me be able to put myself in someone else's shoes.

I'm just sorry you'll have to carry your own couches and deal with Keith's phantom dick jokes from now on.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 02:07 AM   #62 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
I'm sure if the Phelps' sue on first amendment grounds they will win and get it thrown out, but that takes months so the authorities can use it against them now, no problems.
Huh. See, I've always felt that people had the right to lay down a religious rite without being protested. That is to say the best way to fight these whackholes was on first amendment grounds.

I mean, I guess we could argue this into the ground, but I was expecting more of a violent reaction from Dio's people that would put this to rest once and for all.

Actually, I wonder why they haven't been flayed by angry Marines.

Why haven't we, as a nation, beat down these people?

I know that seems wrong, but...c'mon.

No, I'm serious. C'mon.
Old 01-15-2011, 07:25 PM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepetek View Post
Huh. See, I've always felt that people had the right to lay down a religious rite without being protested. That is to say the best way to fight these whackholes was on first amendment grounds.

There is some speculation that their public antics are merely a ruse in order to gain financially from the many civil suits that they file. Phelps himself is a disbarred attorney who shockingly started out as a civil rights activist. But he seemed to go off the deep end before he was disbarred back in the late 70's.
Old 01-15-2011, 10:54 PM   #64 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Why do the crazy people always go and kill random people? Why don't they kill Phelps or those scientologists who have tables set up on the street?
Old 01-16-2011, 12:52 AM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
You'd think so but the first amendment cuts across philosophical grounds.
Unpopular speech needs protection much more so than popular speech.

I'm a fan. If you silence the whackos, nobody knows who they are. When you let them spew their ignorance, they're easier to identify.
Is it unpopular speech or an attempt to quash someone's attempt to freely practice their religion?

I get the free speech bit. But a funeral is a religious rite.

When they protest my funeral, I will make sure there is a line of 'final expenses' to sue them for attempting to deny me my right to bear arms.

Son, I'm going to ground fully loaded.

I feel like I was making a point there and then...shut up or I will shoot you.
Old 01-18-2011, 01:16 AM   #66 (permalink)

Lauren, thank you for your candor and sharing such intimate glimpses into your life. Rock on and much gratitude for your journey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FletchLives View Post
women know when their menstrual cramps are coming and they can easily prevent the pain with the variety meds that 90% of women are on.
a kick in the balls is almost always unforseen.
as for child birth, same thing. and very few women will have as many children as the average guy has been hit in the nadz in their life.
I'm of that 10% that no pain meds work for me being menstrual or the other more intense daily pain I go through. Nothing works, I'm not on pain meds at all, and it's hell. So just the other side, it doesn't work for everyone.
Old 01-18-2011, 08:49 AM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
women know when their menstrual cramps are coming and they can easily prevent the pain with the variety meds that 90% of women are on.
a kick in the balls is almost always unforseen.
as for child birth, same thing. and very few women will have as many children as the average guy has been hit in the nadz in their life.
that is a simply rediculous argument...now it is about frequency?

and personally, (and to just be argumentative but this is a valid point) expected and forseen pain is worse than unexpected pain because you have built it up in your head for so long. That is why lamaze breathing is taught in childbirth, a lot of the pain women feel is made worse because they are so scared that they don't breathe correctly and tense up. Just like a car accident, if it is unexpected, you have way less injuries.
Old 01-18-2011, 09:01 AM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stulagu View Post
that is a simply rediculous argument...now it is about frequency?

and personally, (and to just be argumentative but this is a valid point) expected and forseen pain is worse than unexpected pain because you have built it up in your head for so long. That is why lamaze breathing is taught in childbirth, a lot of the pain women feel is made worse because they are so scared that they don't breathe correctly and tense up. Just like a car accident, if it is unexpected, you have way less injuries.
i assure you ladies i'm not seriously comparing the two. lol
and i would much rather be aware that i'm going to be kicked in the balls than have it happen by suprise.
Old 01-18-2011, 09:26 AM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:
i assure you ladies i'm not seriously comparing the two. lol
and i would much rather be aware that i'm going to be kicked in the balls than have it happen by suprise.
Is the pain with balls being kicked like a sharp sliver of pain that goes through your whole body and into your brain? or does is stay localized? I've always been curious about that because your hormones are tied so closely to your balls and I've seen blue balls make a guy go a little crazy...just wondering if being kicked does the same thing.
Old 01-18-2011, 09:41 AM   #70 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stulagu View Post
Is the pain with balls being kicked like a sharp sliver of pain that goes through your whole body and into your brain? or does is stay localized? I've always been curious about that because your hormones are tied so closely to your balls and I've seen blue balls make a guy go a little crazy...just wondering if being kicked does the same thing.
it causes instant anger and defensiveness. the pain stays in the pelvic area but a terrible sickness starts filling the bottom of your stomach and spreads throughout your body as you begin to sweat. any movement you make intensifies the symptoms.
it gets worse but i'm blessed that this is all i've had to experience with the nut shots i've taken.