Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Who is more in the right?
Erik Skov 320 88.15%
slampokes 43 11.85%
Voters: 363. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-20-2011, 11:53 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Culprit View Post
the expectation - didnt mean it as outrightly harsh as this, its just with those first 2 messages in my head i was going "ah shit this isn't gonna end well". Really only a minor issue, you came off just a tad to hopeful and impatient.
I really think you're wrong about my first message. I'll give you anything you want after that, but I really don't see anything wrong with my first message (again, aside from the schedule).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo_Culprit View Post
and btw, I didnt fucken know Zapp and Erik were one and that same. Aren't you the guy that did that great 'Samantha Jones' Stand-up last year.
Yeah, that was me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourbid View Post
The second one was wrong because it seemed a little confrontational. Like the people who say: "You could have said excuse me!"
Fair enough.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 12:10 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zappbrannigan View Post
I'll give you anything you want after that, but I really don't see anything wrong with my first message.
This reminds me of that meatloaf song

Anywayz

Are you going to April 15th Zapp?

Last edited by Jo_Culprit; 01-21-2011 at 12:15 AM.
Old 01-21-2011, 12:26 AM   #13 (permalink)

I'd like to nominate Jesse's reaction to the manager having a heart attack for Most Touching Moment 2011.
Old 01-21-2011, 12:28 AM   #14 (permalink)

Dont feel bad. If her PMs on the KATG forums display emotional and psychological trauma, imagine what talking to her in a crappy apartment after you fucked her would be like. If you didnt say the exact right thing on the way out the door shed probably be breaking flower vases against the wall. Consider the bullet dodged.
Old 01-21-2011, 01:59 AM   #15 (permalink)

I voted for Erik, I thought his msg's were alright, I think the second msg gave her an out if it was just talk.
I thought it was real low when started calling him Kiddo and immature, he was man enough to say on a popular podcast that he was a virgin. That takes balls of steal, Kuddos Erik.
I don't like it when women flip flop back and forth, no wonder men think were crazy. We drive men crazy feigning interest and changing our mind. I wonder if she was interested, got her period and waited for an out. I wonder if it was PMS? We are a moody bunch during that time and I know I go through a gauntlet of emotions.

Last edited by funnygurl1979; 01-21-2011 at 02:13 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 01-21-2011, 02:46 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnygurl1979 View Post
I wonder if it was PMS? We are a moody bunch during that time and I know I go through a gauntlet of emotions.
As much as I enjoy my penis, we've known one another for a long time and through our mutual experiences have developed a lasting relationship, I sometimes wish I had a vagina. If I had one, every time I was an asshole I could blame it on my vagina.

It's like a superpower.
Old 01-21-2011, 03:18 AM   #17 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I voted for erik, bitches have got to stop offering shit and then not actually delivering. Srsly.
Old 01-21-2011, 04:02 AM   #18 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourbid View Post
The second one was wrong because it seemed a little confrontational. Like the people who say: "You could have said excuse me!"

Don't teach me to be polite. If Kindergarten couldn't do it, a random person yelling at me wont.

That being said, I'm still on your side.
What Fourbid said.

I've never heard that Kindergarten one before - I like it. I don't think I'll ever need it because my manners are perfect, but I appreciate its eloquence and utility in the hands of one who might need it.

I was brought up to believe that a lady is allowed to change her mind and that a no gentleman should ever challenge that. This would be true even if she initiated the engagement. So, I think your 'no would suffice' was a little ungentlemanly. Silence would have been preferable. But ...

You never claimed to be a gentleman and her escalation, given the circumstances, was uncalled for, over the top and just plain mean. Her right to change her mind does not carry with it a right to be rude. You did not deserve that.

My perfect sense of politeness would, normally, prevent me from even saying anything about this in public. But this is a meta-conversation about etiquette, so I'm allowed.

Last edited by Carruthers; 01-21-2011 at 04:05 AM. Reason: unwarranted sex assumption
Old 01-21-2011, 05:20 AM   #19 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

i like slampokes and you guys are disgusting

Last edited by Junkenstein; 01-21-2011 at 07:11 AM.
Old 01-21-2011, 07:15 AM   #20 (permalink)

Slampokes might be an overly sassy lass, but I like me an overly sassy lass, so I'm on her side. Erik is cool and funny, but he's not a hot lady so fuck him.