Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Should child beauty pageants stay legal?
Yes 13 10.92%
No 106 89.08%
Voters: 119. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2011, 05:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!
 
Keith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NYC, baby!
Posts: 12,619
1387: Raise Your Voice

"What a sketchy sketchy answer."


Kurt Braunohler | Facebook
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 06:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 1,200
If they weren't legal we would have all those pageant moms dragging their little girls to back alley pageants.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 08:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 39
beauty pageants are pretty disgusting but i don't see how we can legally justify banning it. it is like the ku klux klan, it's horrible but in order to be be consistent in our lays and ensure freedom for the rest of us we just have to let it be and step in when ever we see an eitgh year old getting botox injections or a burning cross in the front lawn.

the to fat to fly woman has a whole weight loss blog and she tracks how much weight she lost each week but no where does it say how much she weighted at the start or weights now. what a bitch.

Last edited by murple; 05-12-2011 at 08:23 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 09:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!
 
Keith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NYC, baby!
Posts: 12,619
Quote:
Originally Posted by murple View Post
beauty pageants are pretty disgusting but i don't see how we can legally justify banning it. it is like the ku klux klan, it's horrible but in order to be be consistent in our lays and ensure freedom for the rest of us we just have to let it be and step in when ever we see an eitgh year old getting botox injections or a burning cross in the front lawn.

the to fat to fly woman has a whole weight loss blog and she tracks how much weight she lost each week but no where does it say how much she weighted at the start or weights now. what a bitch.
You even edited that?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 1,200
I don't care for pageants for little kids but with the right connections a parent should be able to get their child in to clothes modeling for J C Penney's or Target. Check the print ads there's 6 - 10 year old's hawking their clothes.

I draw the line before Botox though. I wouldn't even put them on a diet, just make sure they exercise and eat right. Right?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 12:08 AM   #6 (permalink)
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 39
i edited to add the last part not to correct anything. i am very dyslexic. it took me two read throughs to notice my mistakes.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 01:07 AM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
thelastknowngod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Posts: 143
Will Smith is from the west coast? dont think so..

"In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days.."





and i think beauty pageants should only be legal for kids maybe 16 and older.. wtf bathing suit is an 8 year old going to model? and what could we possibly learn from a Q&A session with these idiots.. they only regurgitate what their parents tell them anyway.

at 16 they can (at least somewhat) think for themselves..
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 03:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!
 
Keith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: NYC, baby!
Posts: 12,619
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSEIII View Post
I draw the line before Botox though. I wouldn't even put them on a diet, just make sure they exercise and eat right. Right?
Exactly right. I say have your beauty pageants at any age. But no Botox. And no dieting. Let's have the parents make their little kids compete, sure, but let's keep it nice and healthy, both physically and mentally. Right?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 03:34 AM   #9 (permalink)
Senior Member
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
DWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
Exactly right. I say have your beauty pageants at any age. But no Botox. And no dieting. Let's have the parents make their little kids compete, sure, but let's keep it nice and healthy, both physically and mentally. Right?
We can also make the competitions promote more well-rounded individuals, rather than just focusing on a twisted perception of beauty. We can have them compete in athletic endeavors and arts. And hold these pageants after school.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 05:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Subsonix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 813
Kurt Braunohler was FUUUUUUNEEEEEE.

Hope he is a guest again!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger