Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 09-19-2005, 02:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

139: Who's Sicker?

"1 in 4 Africans has AIDS. And there's 5 of them in the tent."
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 02:27 PM   #2 (permalink)

Another early show.
Old 09-19-2005, 03:42 PM   #3 (permalink)

If you guys are Nice to Dawn and Drew, Stephanie has NO reason to go to the Podcast Expo show.

You do NOT get a ticket if you are a season ticke holder. You and the other ST fans are put in a lottery for a chance to buy a ticket to the SB. The vast majority go to sponsors and big money people.
Old 09-19-2005, 07:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
LD

from the title I was expecting some kind of "who could be more gross" face-off contest. Not who complains the most when ill. I'm not sure if I was disappointed or not because sometimes I'm just not in the mood for an exploding anus.

This reminds me of something I have often pondered. If childbirth was meant to be a gift from God why the hell is it so painful, involve passing a clearly too large object through a smallish hole and involve tearing flesh? If God created man and woman as it says in the Good Book of Holiest of Things (pick your own) then he either really fucked up the design or it was payback for the apple incident.

If a contractor built your garage so that your car was too big to get out, you would drag him to court or meet him at the office with a baseball bat and make his head smaller.

The other question I am also thinking about today is how the hell someone can masturbate for 3 hours? Chemda you should be careful, you may get a case of Vibration White Finger
Old 09-20-2005, 02:36 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD

This reminds me of something I have often pondered. If childbirth was meant to be a gift from God why the hell is it so painful, involve passing a clearly too large object through a smallish hole and involve tearing flesh? If God created man and woman as it says in the Good Book of Holiest of Things (pick your own) then he either really fucked up the design or it was payback for the apple incident.
It was payback from the apple incident. The man has to toil the earth and the woman must give birth in pain. That's why some christian groups belive it's wrong to give women something for the pain when she's in labour.
Old 09-20-2005, 05:32 AM   #6 (permalink)

Women!

Your right Keith, if I have a day off work because I'm SICK, my wife automatically takes this as an opportunity to supply me with a list of household chores that have to be done that day, I feel like shit and I'm tired, yet I'm vaccuming floors and scrubbing dishes! Fuck, I'd rather go to work! My point is; I get no sympathy either!

I think it comes down to the fact that Women dont like to see men relaxing, whether they are sick or not. If I'm sitting on the lounge watching telly or something that appears to be relaxing, my wife will find a job or a chore for me to do, just to get me off my arse. The whole day could go by and she's got nothing for me, but the moment I sit my arse down......

What the fuck is up with that?

Over and out Fuckers!
Old 09-20-2005, 07:07 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD The other question I am also thinking about today is how the hell someone can masturbate for 3 hours? Chemda you should be careful, you may get a case of [url="http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/medical_notes/260459.stm"
Vibration White Finger[/url]
Actually I believe it was between 6 and 8 hours. By the end of it, Chemda probably had 10 white fingers, white palms, and was on her way to getting white toes (thank god for yoga). Sounds like the sort of obsessive-compulsive, self-destructive behaviour that ranks right up there with, oh, alcohol abuse, for example ... "Hi caller, you're on Pickled Keith and the Dysfunctional Girl."
Old 09-20-2005, 09:34 AM   #8 (permalink)

first computer

y'all talked about your first computer - the first computer i actually used a fair share was a tandy 1000 hx
BUT before that i had a COMMADOR 16! that's right ... 16!
i have one tudor cartridge and then the only thing i could do on it was code programs in BASIC ... now that's quality! or not...
Old 09-20-2005, 10:48 AM   #9 (permalink)

hey sparky root...how's the fart mike smellin?
Old 09-20-2005, 11:09 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LD
The other question I am also thinking about today is how the hell someone can masturbate for 3 hours? Chemda you should be careful, you may get a case of Vibration White Finger
Sounds like Chemda should setup a stockpile of water bottles and trail mix nearby before one of her sessions. Sounds intense. It's a good thing that I can't last that long, otherwise I'd be doing that all day too.

I don't know anything about the Body-For-Life program. Does a masturbation session count as a workout session? Talk about killing three birds with one stone (if you count watching TV as a bird)! Even better maybe it would also be possible to do some cooking or fold some cloths at the same time too, Chemda!

Seems to me that Keith gets kind of quite when Chemda talks about this. I wonder if he feel some sort of inadequacy from not being able to fulfill Chemda's needs. hmmmmm