Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: How do you feel about Lucas and Julio’s laughter from the couch?
I like it. It adds something. 95 48.22%
I hate it. It’s distracting. 63 31.98%
I couldn’t care either way. 39 19.80%
Voters: 197. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-08-2011, 03:08 AM   #11 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Background laughter is fine. I hate it when people try to yell from the couch or join in on a conversation without a microphone. There are a few that always do.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 03:18 AM   #12 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

People who go as far as voting on a poll or posting on a forum because they're irritated by a person's recorded laughter on a free comedy podcast, shouyld get out more or shut the fuck up.

thy're human, they're having fun, let them laugh. this is the similar way of thinking that spawned in the old days when the haters called Chemda a laughtrack.
Old 06-08-2011, 04:21 AM   #13 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
People who go as far as voting on a poll or posting on a forum because they're irritated by a person's recorded laughter on a free comedy podcast, shouyld get out more or shut the fuck up.

thy're human, they're having fun, let them laugh. this is the similar way of thinking that spawned in the old days when the haters called Chemda a laughtrack.
you're wrong on this one
Old 06-08-2011, 06:57 AM   #14 (permalink)

Why the BBFC banned HC2

Click here to read the full BBFC ruling.

Otherwise, here's a segment which pretty much sums the whole article up:

"...whilst he watches a DVD of the original Human Centipede film, with sandpaper wrapped around his penis, and a sequence later in the film in which he becomes aroused at the sight of the members of the ‘centipede’ being forced to defecate into one another’s mouths, culminating in sight of the man wrapping barbed wire around his penis and raping the woman at the rear of the ‘centipede’."
Old 06-08-2011, 07:01 AM   #15 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Regarding Geordie Shore: I'm glad they put something out that can hold me over until the next season of Jersey Shore. It's still a bit early in the show to really tell, but my only problem is none of the cast seem to have the charisma that comes anywhere close to The Situation. If KATG have him on as a guest, he'd have Chemda in the smoosh room in 20 minutes flat, I don't see any of these lads and birds doing that. Sitch and Pauly D absolutely make the show into the international hit that it is, the other people just add the occasional variety.
Old 06-08-2011, 07:02 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
Maybe genuine, but some of it is way over the top. Most of the show is not burst-out-laughing-as-hard-as-you-can funny.
I agree wholeheartedly. When they laugh, i feel like i'm missing out on something like a facial gesture or a something else physical.
It used to bug me a lot when i first heard the background laughter, but that was because i felt as though k&c were caught off guard a little bit and there was an awkward pause left to allow time for the laughs to end.

Great show, though.
Old 06-08-2011, 07:05 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by giddystrats View Post
Click here to read the full BBFC ruling.

Otherwise, here's a segment which pretty much sums the whole article up:

"...whilst he watches a DVD of the original Human Centipede film, with sandpaper wrapped around his penis, and a sequence later in the film in which he becomes aroused at the sight of the members of the ‘centipede’ being forced to defecate into one another’s mouths, culminating in sight of the man wrapping barbed wire around his penis and raping the woman at the rear of the ‘centipede’."
My only problem with the Human Centipede concept is there's no easy way for the leg links to get hydrated, since the pissholes are not connected.
Old 06-08-2011, 07:08 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
Sitch and Pauly D absolutely make the show into the international hit that it is.
I'm from Newcastle and what these people lack is charm. Yes, the Sitch is egotistical, but he's forgiven because of his charisma. I'm glad that the caricatures on Geordie Shore have limited likability.

One of them, James, is from the same town as me.
His dad is a pie-seller. I don't understand half the shit that these idiots come out with: tashin' off.?
Old 06-08-2011, 07:26 AM   #19 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I'mk mostly curious about why they decided to pick Geordies between all the stereotypes.

the ones i dealt with in england werent that funny. Do a Charver reality show.
Old 06-08-2011, 07:36 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by giddystrats View Post
One of them, James, is from the same town as me.
His dad is a pie-seller. I don't understand half the shit that these idiots come out with: tashin' off.?
That could be major, you should talk to the dad.