Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Bridesmaids
Thumbs up 34 19.54%
Thumbs down 7 4.02%
I didn’t see it 133 76.44%
Voters: 174. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-27-2011, 02:00 PM   #61 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Brolo - don't be popping any of those grape clusters my friend. Yes you can bleed a whole lot and in extreme instances you can prolapse your bowel. And the only way to get that fucker in is to push it back up in there.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 08:11 PM   #62 (permalink)

Aw I thought the asshole was the one thing you could trust not too fall out of your body. Good thing I take my time on the throne.

And regarding the whole vinyl thing. Maybe there's only very little difference in the audio quality of a mp3 or a vinyl record but I think there might be something pleasing about playing the physical vinyl record. It makes the music seem more important. Rather than just clicking a button to play a song, you're playing a big ass record.
Old 06-27-2011, 09:02 PM   #63 (permalink)

I laughed my ass off at Bridesmaids and will probably watch it again. But let's face it, without the great performances, chemistry between the actors, and funny snippets that were probably improvised, it would have been just another lame romantic comedy. So I can get why some people hate it. If you don't find it funny there really isn't anything else to redeem the movie.

I would have thought Keith's reaction would be the opposite considering his usual criticisms of movies are about plot and believability. Bridesmaids isn't too hot on either of those counts.
Old 06-27-2011, 09:58 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
Handel and Scarlatti.
Scarlatti.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
Vivaldi is cool to get into the baroque style, but he is like the pop equivalent of classical music.
That seems to be the opinion of the baroque period in general since the romantic composers got all emo and shit, and I won't have any of it.

Also, comparing a form that is all about the composition of music and not at all about the style to a form that is not at all about the composition and all about the style I think sums up the accuracy of your opinion.

Vivaldi is overplayed, not underwhelming.
Old 06-28-2011, 10:07 PM   #65 (permalink)

Bridesmaids was hilarious. Chemda's take on the movie several episodes ago made no sense then, and she didn't make any more sense during this episode.
Old 06-29-2011, 11:18 AM   #66 (permalink)

old lady prolapsed rectum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
I remember there was a guest on the show who worked in ER and he said how a woman came in for some vag problem, who also had a prolapsed anus. After the doctors said several times that they could easily fix the problem, she finally admitted she did not want the prolapsed anus to be fixed because she used it to masturbate.

I really hope I did not make all this up.
Hey, I was the one who wrote in (I believe it was ep# 740) about the old lady and the prolapsed rectum. Here's the story I heard from my friend going through med school....
Well, we had an old lady...maybe in her 60's, come in for walking pneumonia. She was in pretty bad shape. She let it go on for far too long. We had to put in a catheter. During that procedure, one of the interns noticed that this old woman had a prolapsed rectum. You see, when a rectum falls out of someone, it generally falls 1 or 2 inches before they seek medical help. The longer you wait, the more the rectum falls. This 60 something woman has at least a 6 inch prolapsed rectum. We gently brought it up to the woman and explained that it is a very serious condition. She quickly said, "Don't worry about. Just fix the pneumonia." We were quite taken back and decided to drop it for the time being. Once the pneumonia cleared up, we confronted her again before she left. We explained how such a serious prolapsed rectum could easily begin to bleed and become infected. We told her that it is a very simple procedure to sew it back up and could be quickly remedied. She sighed and said, "I...use it. I use it to...stimulate myself. As...a dildo." Every doctor in the room dropped jaw. The old woman proceeded to walk out of the room and leave the hospital.
Old 06-29-2011, 03:19 PM   #67 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Yep, that's the story. Pretty disgusting.