Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: STRAIGHT MEN ONLY: Have you ever had any circle jerks or the like with your friends?
Yes 16 9.82%
No 147 90.18%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree3Likes

Old 07-02-2011, 05:45 PM   #41 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Best episode in a long time, Robert brought something that hasn't been on the show for a while, a guy just putting himself and all his fucked-upness out there for the listeners. He wasn't just someone coming on because its the "thing" to do if you wanna get people to your stand up shows. Lately it just feels that so many of the guests lately have agendas to push on the show and Robert's honesty just felt refreshing.

Hopefully he'll be on more
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 10:08 PM   #42 (permalink)

As previously mentioned Robert was great.

As for the 95 year old woman however, it's a tragedy but I wouldn't rule her out. What I mean is that she probably doesn't have much time left anyway so from her point of view going early wouldn't matter much. Better safe than sorry.
Old 07-03-2011, 12:26 AM   #43 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Holy shit, I just clicked that Robert is the dude who plays Louie's brother on the greatest show on television.

Now I love him.
Old 07-03-2011, 03:28 AM   #44 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech007 View Post
And as reported in NYT regarding the maids phone call translation : in a call investigators were alarmed: “She says words to the effect of, ‘Don’t worry, this guy has a lot of money. I know what I’m doing,’ ” the official said.
It's come out that another maid was in the room clearing breakfast when the alleged victim arrived...which doesn't fit her story of being attacked soon after she entered the room alone.

And this was brought up by Chemda on the show, based on common sense...how do you force a blow job with no gun?

Good reasons to think the NYPD lied too. Their story was that the attack happened at 1pm and he fled the scene in a hurry and leaving his cell phone behind, rushing to flee in a plane to Paris. But it's come out now that he had an alibi at 1pm (lunch with his daughter in a public restaurant), a French tourist told a reporter that he saw him in the hotel and he wasn't hurrying, and Stauss-Kahn actually called the hotel saying he was at the airport and that he forgot his cell phone. When you flee the country from the scene of a crime, do you stop to say you're at the airport before you leave?

The speed of the arrest doesn't make sense either. One of the most powerful men in the world was removed from a plane by low-level cops 3 hours after a rape accusation with no witnesses. You assume these cops had clearance from high up to take a VIP off a plane...but no way was there time for a legit investigation to happen or for it to go up the chain of command (it seriously would have to go to someone in the White House...I mean, this could be the next fucking president of France, so you're risking an international incident).

This ain't fake conspiracy bullshit, folks, this is the real thing.

...I'm sure you've already guessed, I'm a hoot at parties...
Old 07-03-2011, 03:58 AM   #45 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanspaceman View Post
...I'm sure you've already guessed, I'm a hoot at parties...
You and I should crash a party some time. Talk for a while about our subjects of interest, then mouth rape everybody once they're sound asleep.
Old 07-03-2011, 04:04 AM   #46 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
You and I should crash a party some time. Talk for a while about our subjects of interest, then mouth rape everybody once they're sound asleep.
V-e-r-y sound asleep. We'll serve the drinks!
Old 07-03-2011, 04:23 AM   #47 (permalink)

Erm no and why would i?
Old 07-03-2011, 05:03 AM   #48 (permalink)

I can't decide whether I like Robert or Nikki more. Definitely contenders for Best New Guest.
Old 07-03-2011, 07:21 AM   #49 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
Holy shit, I just clicked that Robert is the dude who plays Louie's brother on the greatest show on television.

Now I love him.
he's one of the Opie and Anthony/Colin Quinn discovered gang (the Tough Crowd guys). Him, Jimmy Norton, Patrice O'Neal, Nick DiPaolo, Louie CK....

Also a recurring topic of bemusement in Joe DeRosa and Bill Burr's conversations on podcast (where they made fun of him for his use of the word "duuuuuuude") and he popped up there recently too (serving as the more relaxed mediator between those two fighting like madmen)

Then being part of the Dane Cook circuit kinda ruined him for me, but his more recent appearances are aces.

He used to be a loud mouthed douche in the O&A days but he seems to be much more balanced and cool, now.

ADD: I remember back in the days when i started discovering stand up on the Criunge Humour webpage, there was this clip of an interview of Bo0b where he started ripping Seinfled a new asshole ("Him and that JEW VOICE"). Sorry for the nerd out, i like stand-up.

Last edited by Junkenstein; 07-03-2011 at 07:24 AM.
Old 07-03-2011, 02:47 PM   #50 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Excellent guest... but circle jerk and grabbing your buddies dick.... no wonder he's in therapy..