Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Do Kelly and Lindsey make out with each other in the video below?
Yes 33 20.75%
No 126 79.25%
Voters: 159. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-12-2011, 12:37 AM   #51 (permalink)

Couple of things:

I bet Keith doesn't give a shit about space because of the light pollution in NYC. If he could see a clear night sky, maybe then he'd give a tiny shit.

In high school, I went out with a freshman when I was a senior. She also was the vice principal's daughter, and I caught high fucking hell from everyone I knew because of the age difference. Her parents were totally strict, and hated me from the start, despite the fact that I was not a loser or into drugs. I have no idea how the fuck anyone's parents would excuse a 16 year old going out with a 24 year old. That shit does not compute.

Keith, you seemed very intent on finding out if Lindsey had a fucked up experience as a kid. Perhaps you have some repressed memories yourself? Maybe...something that happened during the space shuttle Challenger disaster in 86? That would explain quite a few things actually.
Old 07-12-2011, 12:43 AM   #52 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by timothytwister View Post
And have very sexy voices!
For serious. Kelly's voice kills me.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:05 PM   #53 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Seriously she was 16 and her boyfriend was 24 and she found nothing wrong with it..

"Well my parents met him"..... that sounds like she was just blaming her parents over and over, I think Keith hit it on the head when he asked if she was molested.
Old 07-13-2011, 08:40 AM   #54 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RefusingYouLiquor View Post
Seriously she was 16 and her boyfriend was 24 and she found nothing wrong with it..

"Well my parents met him"..... that sounds like she was just blaming her parents over and over, I think Keith hit it on the head when he asked if she was molested.
I think there was probably something off about the guy, but girls that age just think it's cool when their boyfriend's are older. I was always trying to get older guys when I was a teenager, and sometimes it worked.

*never touched, for the record*
Old 07-13-2011, 09:18 AM   #55 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

dont blame them. Guys their age are Ultradorks, so they look for slightly more confident people.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:57 AM   #56 (permalink)

No, it's a ego stroke. Teenage guys just want boobies and a wet place to put their dick; teenage girls like to think they're mature and special and unique. They like to think that if a 24 year old will put their dick in them, they're on the same level as that 24 year old; they might be 15, but their maturity is that of a 24 year old.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:09 AM   #57 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

i guess but all the teenagers who dig older guys i talked to, also put the experience in the equation.

i dunno what is in the head of an almost thrity year old guy who dates teenagers. unless they're really mature, its just weird.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:02 AM   #58 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I get all of the above, but to think it was 'normal' after the fact is crazy. She's not 16 years old anymore, and I'm pretty sure if she had a guy friend that was dating a 16 yr old she'd shit the bed about it.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:29 PM   #59 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by RefusingYouLiquor View Post
I get all of the above, but to think it was 'normal' after the fact is crazy. She's not 16 years old anymore, and I'm pretty sure if she had a guy friend that was dating a 16 yr old she'd shit the bed about it.
Well you refuse me liquor so I just don't see how we could ever agree on anything.

Old 07-13-2011, 12:38 PM   #60 (permalink)

I guess we may as well give up before even trying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk'n View Post
Well you refuse me liquor so I just don't see how we could ever agree on anything.