Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Are people in general getting worse?
Yes; people have become bigger assholes. 57 42.86%
No; people are the same level of scumbag they've always been. 76 57.14%
Voters: 133. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-19-2011, 04:51 PM   #21 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricJsScreename View Post
I guess I should warn this is a spoiler in regard to Keith's comments on Source Code - from what Keith said, it sounded like maybe Keith didn't understand the ending and what happened. He said everyone still ended up dying, etc. Not that it makes any sense anyways, but in the end, he actually DID save everyone, so much so that the people running the "source code" program, never even knew they used source code to stop that terrorist attack that day. I thought it was a good ending, or as good of an ending that they could have given it. I think I'm easier to please however.

Anyone else who has seen Source Code agree or have thoughts? I'm a fan of the groundhog day action style movies, like 12:01 and such. Even though looking back now, 12:01 blows.
I thought Source Code was terrible from the beginning.

I don't know if you don't understand what happened or if you're saying it wrong. Everyone in the original train died, and every time the source code was ran it created another universe where the people on the train died.

The event that always sprung Jake Gyllenhaal out of the source code was him dying. In every other universe that was created he died when the train exploded or when he was run over by a train or when he was shot.

And the only one who wasn't saved was the teacher that Jake Gyllenhaal took over. Like Keith said, fuck that guy no one cares about him.

I went to school in Manhattan KS and did not see my fair share of titties.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:06 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I like Huggie's opinions. I'm pretty sure I'm right about something, then he posts the opposite (which is always pure stupidity), and then I realize I was ABSOLUTELY right.
Was Chemda's perception of the guy exaggerated?

Possibly.

She could have been more certain of his motives before calling the police, rather than finger pointing because of a simple hunch.

The worst people in the world aren't the most obvious. Just look at Leiby Kletsky who was murdered by a member of his own community. Then compare that to Leiby Kletsky who was murdered by a member of his own community. Then compare that to Ikenna Njoku who arrested for trying to cash a legitimate check written by his own bank. Everything isn't always as it seems. I'm not persecuting Chemda. Under the circumstances, she did the right. Although in hindsight she continued to suspect that he"]Ikenna Njoku[/URL] who arrested for trying to cash a legitimate check written by his own bank.

Everything isn't always as it seems.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:10 PM   #23 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huggie View Post
Just look at Leiby Kletsky who was murdered by a member of his own community. Then compare that to Leiby Kletsky who was murdered by a member of his own community.
I had a hunch you were a douche the first time we virtually conversed. That's interesting.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:25 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
I had a hunch you were a douche the first time we virtually conversed. That's interesting.
Then you are a horrible judge of character. Which explains why you were robbed in broad daylight wearing a clown costume.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:24 PM   #25 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Old 07-19-2011, 10:09 PM   #26 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Yo I also HATED the fucking ending to Source Code. They ruined a perfectly good movie by trying to get TOO deep at the end. I don't know if they were trying to pull an "Inception" type ending or give way for a sequel but whatever the case, they lost me with that shit.
Old 07-19-2011, 11:49 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by riles View Post
To me it sounds like the guy in the ATM was just as paranoid as Chemda. What if he was just filling out bank slips, and he thought Chemda was peaking? I bet he covertly took some shitty pictures of her through the glass too.
Nah, I see guys trying the ATM thing at Bank of America walk-in ATM's in Philly from time to time. If they're hanging around the ATM too long and looking shady they're probably either there to hustle people or steal from 'em. I've seen guys busted for it and a guy with a gun tucked into his waistband once.

Chemda probably wasn't wrong. Maybe she was, but what did it hurt?
Old 07-19-2011, 11:51 PM   #28 (permalink)
Official KATG Fucktard Club

Huggie, what's your deal?
Old 07-20-2011, 07:53 AM   #29 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

"Are people in general getting worse?"

This is the poll for show 1426. As it turns out, a lady helped me decide on my answer just as I was ready to cast my vote.

There is a thrift store next door to my office. Quite often, people park in my parking lot and walk over to the store. Normally, this doesn't bother me unless there is no more room for my patients to park or if the wheelchair ramp is blocked. In fact, my business has grown because of people parking at my office. I place a business card in their window while they're shopping next door and just leave it at that. But yesterday, Little Baby Faggot was nearly called from Metropolis to Arkansas.

A car was parked next to me and had been there for a little while. Later, a van pulls up in front of my car and completely blocks me; partially blocking the other car. I step out of my office and say, "You're completely blocking me in". I had to raise my voice so she could hear me, but I didn't say it like a prick. She replies, "You don't have to say it like that". (Imagine Keith saying this in a snarky woman's voice. This is exactly what she sounded like.) I ask her to repeat what she said and she does while adding, "You don't have to be mean about it". I have an attitude now, but still, I'm not being an asshole. I tell her again that she's blocking me in. (I should note that I'll be leaving in about 20 minutes. It's very common that people stay parked at my place for much longer than that.) Anyhow, I say to this woman that she needs to move her van and she acknowledges. Just as I turn around and head back inside, she adds, "And you can smile." I nearly came unglued and lost my shit. This fucking cunt! This lips on this bitch to suggest that I should have to kiss her ass and be polite when asking her to move her van all the while blocking someone in isn't even remotely kind or benevolent. Thanks for doing me the favor, toots.

For the rest of the day and even while typing this, I can feel my skin crawl with rage. In fact, when playing "High/Low" last night with my lady, my low was knowing that this woman feels like she won. And not only that, she feels like she fought for justice and stood up for herself. I know she told her friends all about how she stood up to some asshole and she just let him have it. She just goes on about how she did absolutely nothing wrong and out of nowhere, some prick cocksucker starts screaming at her tell her to move her van. Well, she wasn't taking shit from anyone ANYMORE! This fucking bitch. I know she's proud knowing that she stood up for her rights. Knowing that, I feel defeated.

So, back to the pole. "Are people in general getting worse?" Yes. But, it's not so simple. People are getting worse in the respect that their actions are not always met with fitting repercussions. Their bad behavior gets rewarded. And people are getting worse because this bad behavior is allowed to be rewarded. By not putting this loud-mouthed bitch in her place yesterday, I rewarded her for blocking me in and for telling me I should smile while asking her to move her van. So, yes, people are getting worse, but on both sides though. Assholes become bigger assholes because so few people take the time and knock them down a notch or two.

I will remember the sting of defeat forever. I'm going to keep it fresh in my mind so that next time something like this happens, Little Baby Faggot can come out in a flash.
Old 07-20-2011, 08:23 AM   #30 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
2 a day for a week at $10.99 each? You can just buy a new dick for that.
Don't ever buy something from the corner store that's a supplement. who knows if its real or not if you order them online they are about a 1 per pill.