Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is your partner’s slobbery disrespectful?
Yes 32 32.99%
No 39 40.21%
N/A 26 26.80%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-09-2011, 09:31 AM   #11 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Louis just wanted to make u mad. Great success.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 10:00 AM   #12 (permalink)

Every morning I have to take my roommate's towel off the shower's curtain rod, I never really thought about it before, I also routinely sweep all the dirty dishes off the counter into the sink...somebody might end up dead tonight.

Seriously I don't usually think about it and it doesn't typically bother me, but I'm aware my roommate's a pack rat. I own a love seat that is currently just piled with stuff, I passed it the other day and realized not a single thing on it was mine. But he doesn't mind when I move his stuff, I took his big wok, rice-cooker, and a giant pan down to our basement that had just been taking up counter space, he didn't mind (maybe he didn't notice, hmm). Ironically the last time they had been used was by a guest of mine a few months ago.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:05 AM   #13 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Face is the insane one, not me. There's being a neat and tidy person, and then there's you freaking out because I used the "morning coffee spoon" for my yogurt b/c I was unaware that the "morning coffee spoon" exists. To be fair, he never yells at me or anything, but I just sit back and let him clean the way he wants b/c if the towels are crooked or the pillows aren't in the right spot, it's gonna bug him, not me.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:12 AM   #14 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

When I lived with my parents, my mom said everything I did after I was told once was deliberate disrespect. I forget to turn off the light in my room, she tells me not to do it. I do it again a couple of days later, that's because I consciously did it to disrespect her. Same with dishes and every other little thing. So basically after like 14y/o, I was disrespecting her constantly (according to her).

She somehow manages to function normally in society.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:31 AM   #15 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
my mom said everything I did after I was told once was deliberate disrespect
it's relative. if you had more respect for her, the things she said would resonate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium Brumski View Post
...somebody might end up dEad tonight.
sounds good
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourbid View Post
Hence, floor piss.
step forward. hence, courtesy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
Louis just wanted to make u mad. Great success.
people are talking
Old 08-09-2011, 10:34 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgtballard View Post
The question is why is the seat down when I go in.

Because in three out of four reasons to use the toilet, a person needs to sit down. And because if I fall into the toilet in the middle of the night Ima cut a bitch. Also, my cats play in the toilet so both lids are down in my house.
Old 08-09-2011, 11:16 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
Because in three out of four reasons to use the toilet, a person needs to sit down. And because if I fall into the toilet in the middle of the night Ima cut a bitch. Also, my cats play in the toilet so both lids are down in my house.
Very logical, but I don't think that's really the long and short of it. When I'm at my parents I put the seat down (shared that bathroom with my sister for years, even though neither of us lives there anymore), or really anywhere else I put it down. At my house though, the seat is up, and stays up, male urination is by far the most likely of the 4 reasons that will be going on.

I never did understand the not looking down thing, people seriously don't look down? Even with the horror stories of people cracking tailbones and whatnot. Dudes look down to make sure they don't dribble a little (or atleast they should), women don't look down to make sure they don't injure themselves?
Old 08-09-2011, 11:23 AM   #18 (permalink)

I look at the chair before I sit down. I look down before I sit down to shit. What if there's a bug?
Old 08-09-2011, 11:40 AM   #19 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

honestly, the issue shouldnt even have been discussed, it wasnt a matter of black, whites or gerys: a person took another person's creative iutputs and people who denied it used to be douches, dane cook fans or people who wanted t0o gain his favour.

if a thing like this happened back when katg started and keith was rightfully talkign about it on air, whoever had any doubt about it wouldve been called out as an asshole.

now its "maybe" or "whatever". i think it's a sign of how people forget, stop caring or never did care from the beginning.

no matter what you do, and how people are disgusted, let enough time go by and everything will be forgiven, and people who stood up for the right side will be derided or stop caring.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:04 PM   #20 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I'm married so I do put the seat down and my son has been trained to put the seat down. While saying that, it is easier to keep the seat up and keep it clean than keep the seat down. While you are falling in the toilet because your to tired to look, I'm peeing on the seat because I'm too tired to look also.