Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 09-29-2005, 11:26 AM   #11 (permalink)

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by teerts
Have you tried loosening the tie?
I tried wearing it around my forhead like rambo but got yelled at
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 12:40 PM   #12 (permalink)

Dad's will never like a guy who is Sticking foul things into his daughter. (Circumsized or Not), so just do what you are doing and on his death bed, he will say something nice (just like in the movies)

There is a resturant call La Fondue, where EVERYTHING is Dipped. Very Awesome, and very expensive. Marshmellows dipped in chocolate, even Grapes.
Old 09-29-2005, 02:13 PM   #13 (permalink)

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cognitiveg
I tried wearing it around my forhead like rambo but got yelled at

YESSSSSSSSSSS!

I bet they wouldnt yell at you if you brought this ---> http://www.classicphotos.com/guns/f-826.html
Old 09-29-2005, 03:15 PM   #14 (permalink)

Props to Keith

Props to Keith, 90% of the a-hole boy friends out there would have gone nuclear on that seriososs by now.

What type of human being does not acknowlegde a person how is making his daughter happy, tell me that. It's not like Keith is come guy how drinks 40s and gets all stuuupid all of the time ( well some of the time).
Old 09-29-2005, 04:28 PM   #15 (permalink)

Perhaps this has been mentioned in an episode I've missed but why doesn't Chemda's dad accept Keith? Is it the gentile thing? The Clown thing? The Pennsylvania thing?

Luckily my dad made pals with my serioso pretty quickly. He didn't even give me the "don't put the thing in the thing without the thing" speech!
Old 09-29-2005, 05:53 PM   #16 (permalink)

Highschool Girlfriend with the outstanding CHEST...

Yea, my Hebrew girlfriend's dad was okay with me shtup'n his 16 year old girl. It was her mother that would scream like a banshee when we eventually made it back from the "library". Nancy would just scream back at her questioning where we'd been... "Yes! mom... we went to a Motel !" And as I was exiting stage left, I could hear her old man saying with a smirk... "Well, you know what motel spelt backwards means... Let 'em!

I liked her old man until she confessed to me that he made her suck his cock before she was fifteen. fuck'n bastard...

damn she gave good head.... ahhh shyte!!
Old 09-29-2005, 06:10 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by earwitness
I liked her old man until she confessed to me that he made her suck his cock before she was fifteen. fuck'n bastard...

damn she gave good head.... ahhh shyte!!
You should have thanked her dad for teaching her how to give good head. Instead, you call him a bastard. What is wrong with you?
Old 09-29-2005, 06:36 PM   #18 (permalink)

i'ma have to agree w/ the big "G" (gonorrhea) on this one. if you love and respect keith, and you're your own woman, you should stand up for him to your dad. not that keith needs standing up for or anything, but he cares about you and doesn't want to make things between you and your dad tense. i would expect it out of my girlfriend were that the case. although, it is easy for me to say. i don't know your dad. but after 3 years i'd say it's time to start tearing down the wailing wall. great show too!
Old 09-30-2005, 12:19 AM   #19 (permalink)

There's a lot of folks believing Chemda should stand up for Keith, should stand up to her dad, should somehow force him <her dad> to recognize she's with Keith. I don't want to invalidate these opinions, because all of them basicly come from the same feelings. I've mentioned this before in another post somewhere in the Forums.

Keith and Chemda are togeather, because they are in love and happy. They don't need to get married, they're already married in everything but name and law. It's so obvious, just can't be denied.

And we, the Forum members, care. I feel it's heartening to get the sense of that relationship, and believe that others reading this feel similarly.

Bottom line is, the best judge of what Chemda should or should not do about her fathers unwillingness to accept the man in her life, is Chemda. Forcing a confrontation could make it worse, could make it better, no one knows, really, but she's the best one to make that call. Doesn't seem to really rankle Keith that much, he makes every effort to extend warm hospitality to Chemdas family, but he can accept what happens.

Do what you feel is best, you two. We'll be listening and supportive. Least I will.
Old 09-30-2005, 02:58 AM   #20 (permalink)
LD

The Fog

The Bastard, Twatting, Fucking Fog.

Ideas are so thin on the ground that the remake time in Hollywood is getting shorter and shorter. Eventually they are just going to start releasing the same movies with the same title and script and just different actors every year.

I love The Fog. It's one of my favorite horror movies. From back in the day when John Carpenter was knocking classic genre movies out all over the place. The Thing, Escape From New York, Assault on Precinct 13, Dark Star, Big Trouble ..., Halloween.

Stop remaking movies that were good to begin with you corporate Hollywood fuckers. And John Carpenter, stop selling your back catalogue for dollars you whore.

[end rant]