Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

Old 10-02-2005, 01:30 AM   #11 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

fucking while pregnant

It's safe to have sex while pregnant unless there's preterm labor present.

in fact we tell women who are due to have lots of sex to stimulate labor; the prostaglandins in semen soften (ripen) the cervix and can cause contractions

And, if the fella does a good job and the woman reaches orgasm, oxytocin release can further stimulate contractions

And re the dick showing up on ultrasound, the tip would be visualized next to the cervix perhaps; you cant see the whole shlong through the abdomen
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2005, 02:12 AM   #12 (permalink)

herpes

and yeah 80% of adults have antibodies to herpes type 1, which is the type that usually causes mouth herpes (fever blisters)

it usually doesn't cause symptoms

and like eddie murphy once said of herpes "you keep that shit forever, like luggage"

type 2 herpes which is usually genital herpes is anywhere from 10-20% of the population

and by the way, there's no reason to shove a q tip in the dick for gonorhhea testing anymore; there's a urine test which is just as accurate

next time you get the drip, demand the urine test

it's a 1st morning void so the only disadvantage is that you cant get treated right there in the office
Old 10-02-2005, 02:42 AM   #13 (permalink)

Arcade Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanClass
It's safe to have sex while pregnant unless there's preterm labor present.

in fact we tell women who are due to have lots of sex to stimulate labor; the prostaglandins in semen soften (ripen) the cervix and can cause contractions

And, if the fella does a good job and the woman reaches orgasm, oxytocin release can further stimulate contractions

And re the dick showing up on ultrasound, the tip would be visualized next to the cervix perhaps; you cant see the whole shlong through the abdomen
You'd see my shlong!

Wow, it seems DanClass does do something else besides spending
his time in the arcade!

I'm Gonna take that Pacman title sooner or later buddy!
Old 10-02-2005, 03:15 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
and by the way, there's no reason to shove a q tip in the dick for gonorhhea testing anymore; there's a urine test which is just as accurate

next time you get the drip, demand the urine test

it's a 1st morning void so the only disadvantage is that you cant get treated right there in the office
Now someone tells ME!!!
Old 10-02-2005, 07:54 AM   #15 (permalink)

Mouth sores

If you're bored of medical public service messages, skip this shit.

Actually most canker sores in adults (which occur on the inside of the lip or cheek or on the gums) are not caused by viruses but are quirky reactions of your immune system. This is why they can be triggered by things like stress or certain foods. They are not contagious. Up to 90% of people experience them at some point in their lives.

Fever blisters, on the other hand, are caused by herpes simplex virus (HSV) and may occur inside the mouth, but often occur on the outside of the lips or on the skin around the mouth. They are contagious.

The old way of thinking was about HSV (type 1 causes fever blisters and type 2 causes genital herpes) is not really right. This idea arose because it was assumed that mouths only kiss mouths (and spread HSV 1) and naughty bits only touch other naughty bits (and spread HSV 2). However, we know that's not how it really happens. So, for example, if you give head to someone with type 2 genital herpes, you can get type 2 herpes in your mouth.

Finally, little kids can get outbreaks of mouth ulcers that are caused by viruses other than HSV. They go away with a little time and do not typically cause recurrent eruptions like HSV in adults.
Old 10-02-2005, 11:15 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffa
You'd see my shlong!

Wow, it seems DanClass does do something else besides spending
his time in the arcade!

I'm Gonna take that Pacman title sooner or later buddy!

and everytime i get a vacation, i'll just smoke some more and take the title back

ooops ... is it illegal to use performance enhancing substances to win arcade games?
Old 10-02-2005, 11:18 AM   #17 (permalink)

Drugs!

Quote:
and everytime i get a vacation, i'll just smoke some more and take the title back

ooops ... is it illegal to use performance enhancing substances to win arcade games?
Hey Admin Guy,

I think we need random drug tests on the athletes in the arcade!
Old 10-02-2005, 11:23 AM   #18 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

hmmmm, thanks for the enlightenment samg. i don't have herpes afterall, now if only i could figure out what the hell it is that is giving me cancar soars.
Old 10-02-2005, 11:29 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanRay
hmmmm, thanks for the enlightenment samg. i don't have herpes afterall, now if only i could figure out what the hell it is that is giving me cancar soars.
don't sell yourself short...you might still have herpes.
Old 10-02-2005, 12:01 PM   #20 (permalink)

hmmm...one of every five have type 2 huh? there are currently 455+ members. that means 91 of you fuckers have it. start counting off bitches.