Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Was that sperm donator selfish in regards to him donating so much sperm?
Yes 17 21.79%
No 61 78.21%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-02-2011, 09:47 AM   #31 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Hopefully, the doctor doesn't have a scat fetish.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 02:43 PM   #32 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzgal View Post
Every time one of my friends has a kid I learn another absolutely disgusting thing that I didn't know before. Like how almost every woman takes a massive dump right on the table, because of all the pushing.
I was so nervous about that poo part...it was my biggest fear. Nobody will tell me if I did or not and I'm fine leaving it that way.

They do NOT tell you that your first poo after childbirth can be almost as painful as the actual childbirth. And they do NOT tell you how tough breast feeding is and how post pardum can sneak up on you like crazy.

I think I scared one of my friends out of having children. She was on the fence and came to see my 3 day old. I pulled out a bottle of milk I had just pumped (because I didn't want to nurse in front of her) and she said, "why is the milk pink?" and I said, "oh, it is just my blood" and her face went white. That was four years ago and she still says she will not have a baby now....oops...sometimes when you have a baby, you forget about that TMI stuff.

But in the grand scheme of things (and I have 3 kids under 6) the kids are so freakin' worth it if it is something you want and are dedicated to. But, yes, childbirth is gross and interesting at the same time. And for some reason women have to talk about it, it is our war story.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:46 PM   #33 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotron View Post
As for the issue of accidental incest the place I went to shipped the spunk pretty far to take care of that. Assuming that the places this guy went to donate are the same the odds of any of these siblings meeting are slim let alone fucking without protection.
I hadn't thought about this argument and it makes perfect sense. Any one of us could potentially have sex with someone that was an unacknowledged love child of one of our parents. I really do think that people should get blood tests before having kids now a days, with how tight our world is now, the odds are getting less and less slim that you'll meet someone and not know you're related.