Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Eddie Murphy isn't hosting the Oscars because
of loyalty. 19 18.45%
he's scared to host. 84 81.55%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-10-2011, 11:04 AM   #11 (permalink)

Keith why wouldn't the investigator and his girl put the effort into tracking down the Jenna chick? Did they look into her address and phone number or do you no longer have it? If that was the last place your disks were I would think that's where you would want to go first.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 11:08 AM   #12 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

We're on it, but I just have more info on John than Jenna, John is the more offending party, and I really doubt she would have held onto my book all this time. But we got her on the wall too.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:14 AM   #13 (permalink)

Well instead of rewriting it, you should have all your listeners write up a paragraph about your life from what they learned on the show (in first person as you of course), then compile that into a book. You could include a game to count how many people start their sentences with "Quite frankly..."
Old 11-10-2011, 12:46 PM   #14 (permalink)

Wait, there is a website and forums dedicated to shitting on Keith....? where do I sign up? I have so much to say.

Nah, just kidding.

It's just a show and jokes; don't take it too seriously.
Old 11-10-2011, 03:28 PM   #15 (permalink)

I remember the anti-kieth forum that he's talking about in this show. I went on it once, after he'd talked about it on the show. You had to get an invite, or have a password or something. It was years ago, so my memory isn't so good, and I certainly wasn't reading it the way that K and C would read something like that, and there's a possibility that the bulk of the exciting posts were deleted after they were mentioned on air, but I recall that forum being sparsely populated and rather sedate. Although who knows now. I wish I could still find it, maybe I'd have a different opinion.
Old 11-10-2011, 03:52 PM   #16 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina View Post
I remember the anti-kieth forum that he's talking about in this show. I went on it once, after he'd talked about it on the show. You had to get an invite, or have a password or something. It was years ago, so my memory isn't so good, and I certainly wasn't reading it the way that K and C would read something like that, and there's a possibility that the bulk of the exciting posts were deleted after they were mentioned on air, but I recall that forum being sparsely populated and rather sedate. Although who knows now. I wish I could still find it, maybe I'd have a different opinion.
Haven't heard the show, so I'm not sure if they mentioned the site by name. I think it was SNADNABNA.com or something like that. (Spooky's New Avatar, Deuce's New Avatar, BroLo's New Avatar.)
Old 11-10-2011, 04:15 PM   #17 (permalink)

Haven't heard that episode in a while (regarding the bashing forum) but I think the DaHoney's had a lot to do with it and that's why Chemda got hurt and it was cause people were pissed that Spooky's New Avatar thread was deleted
Old 11-10-2011, 04:33 PM   #18 (permalink)

I live only about an hour from Alex Bay here in upstate New York. To think that John Petrie could be that close to me makes my blood boil. Also, in this whole area it's pretty easy to get shit work even if you have a criminal record. It's also pretty easy to cross the border into Canada illegally through the Akwesasne reservation, which is about 2 hours from Alex Bay.

Last edited by fluxquanta; 11-10-2011 at 04:35 PM.
Old 11-10-2011, 08:24 PM   #19 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

A couple of months ago I very nearly lost the manuscript for my second novel which I am working on now. At that point it was clocking in at 65,000 words which is the equivalent of about three quarters of a completed work depending on who you talk too. For several weeks, I was inconsolable to the point where I very nearly preferred curling up into a foetal position and stabbing myself in the temple with a teaspoon over and over and over again. The experience hollows the fuck out of you. You've invested months and months into this project, writing at insane hours of the day or night and the prospect of having lost everything that you've produced - as a writer...FUCK!

Listening to Keith's account and ruminating over the kinds of feelings I am sure that Keith went through both then and now...how dare...HOW DARE this fucking retarded skanky bitch, dismiss Keith's grief by biting back with 'write it again!' My mother fucking god!

A writer would understand that. This idiot is as much a writer as I am capable of bearing a child.

I recovered the manuscript by the way.
Old 11-10-2011, 09:03 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean from Australia View Post
For several weeks, I was inconsolable to the point where I very nearly preferred curling up into a foetal position and stabbing myself in the temple with a teaspoon over and over and over again. The experience hollows the fuck out of you. .
A teaspoon? I suppose it would hollow the fuck out of you. Verrrrryyyy slowly, one teaspoon at a time.