Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Would you eat horse?
Yes 62 55.36%
No 50 44.64%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-02-2011, 12:17 PM   #11 (permalink)

The convict who is suing his hostages does not have a lawyer in the case. The couple is suing him in civil court. They have an attorney. His countersuit is a response to their lawsuit, and he filed it from prison, where he's serving 11 years.

Prisoners pull this crap all of the time; they've got nothing better to do than pump iron and file ridiculous lawsuits. I wouldn't be surprised if his response was written in crayon.

Quote:
Dimmick’s response said he was representing himself “without the aid of proffessional (sic) legal counsel."
Lawsuit of the Day: Kidnapper Sues Hostages for Breach of Contract « Above the Law: A Legal Web Site – News, Commentary, and Opinions on Law Firms, Lawyers, Law School, Law Suits, Judges and Courts
Old 12-02-2011, 12:22 PM   #12 (permalink)

we make delicious sausage out of horse. If you ever go to sweden make sure to try gustafskorv
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 01:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

60% of people are hypocrites. or vegetarians.
Old 12-02-2011, 03:03 PM   #14 (permalink)

It just sounds like it would be chewy and gamey.
Old 12-02-2011, 03:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

About waiters and them still being "on-stage" when they leave the table...that doesn't bother me as much as this:

I got a massage a while ago. (I rewarded myself after our big move.) I met the masseuse, got mostly undressed, layed down, and right before she starts, she begins to tell me how her arms are so tired they are numb, she is working so many hours and is so sick of it. I'm laying there and I say, "Well, should I reschedule?" She says, "no, what's one more hour..." The rest of the hour she complains about her job and her 3 kids. So unprofessional. Worst massage ever!
Old 12-02-2011, 04:43 PM   #16 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
60% of people are hypocrites.
That seems low. Where'd you get these numbers? A show poll?

More contradiction: Keith says in this show he's "not here to change the world" but that's exactly his thinking behind putting that woman's phone in the unreachable box.

The cab driver did what he was supposed to do. I don't think it's so terrible, running out on the guy, but it's not "right." That's kind of an impossible case to make.
Old 12-02-2011, 07:23 PM   #17 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
I don't understand why anybody would have a problem eating horses.
You can't even imagine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starscream View Post
More contradiction: Keith says in this show he's "not here to change the world" but that's exactly his thinking behind putting that woman's phone in the unreachable box.
One day I'll eat horse. That doesn't mean I'm here to eat horse.
Old 12-02-2011, 07:51 PM   #18 (permalink)

Took me a little bit to get to this episode today but it kind of prodded me to give a little thank you shout out to Chemda on this episode, this show over the years, and the What's My Name Show.

I'm a very kind of, sheltered maybe is the word, type of person. I can't approach topics of a sexual nature because it just freaked me out too much. It really just made me very solitary because I could never really ask any past boyfriends for what I was really wanting (or I eventually could and they weren't up for it) so the relationships didn't last more than a short while.

I've been listening to this show since... ever, it feels like, and little by little, it's been chipping away at my reserve and shyness, the tipping point being episode 12 of WMNS. I've always kind of been interested in that kind of D/s world and just being more open and honest in general, but I had a lot of stereotypes about it that you helped me overcome.

It was only a couple days after episode 12 that I went and found my local club which I am now very happily involved in. I am more social and a fair bit happier than I have been in years so, my point is thank you again. Both Keith, Lauren, and you for being so open and showing me that being honest about what you want doesn't make you crazy or a bad person.

Happy (probably belated) Birthday and everyone should just go get your show. If they haven't done so by now, they're just being lame. That's simply a fact.

(okay so not entirely over that shyness, totally going to go sit in a corner and blush for an hour or two. Progress though, progress.)
Old 12-02-2011, 07:59 PM   #19 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith View Post
One day I'll eat horse. That doesn't mean I'm here to eat horse.
I just hope when that day comes, that particular old defenseless horse learns its lesson. The capable horse that takes you home though, run away from that one.
Old 12-02-2011, 08:16 PM   #20 (permalink)
Official KATG Fucktard Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretaceous Bob View Post
I'm a lot more empathetic towards pigs than I am horses.
Vindication.