Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Would you want Keith to date your daughter?
Yes 28 26.17%
No 79 73.83%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-06-2012, 02:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by poingjam View Post
Really?
Really.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 02:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

I'm working through the back catalog again and I'm on show 745 Mac Daddy listening to Keith blow his load over the brand new Mac he got right before the 74 hour podcast. A real funny juxtaposition.
Old 01-06-2012, 03:25 PM   #13 (permalink)

You know how often in American TV shows and movies they have senerios where you think you've handed someone a 5 dollar bill, but in fact you handed them a 20 by accident?

That doesn't happen in other countries because our bills don't all look alike. Different colours may look like play money, but variety serves a purpose
Old 01-06-2012, 03:29 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by operababe View Post
You know how often in American TV shows and movies they have senerios where you think you've handed someone a 5 dollar bill, but in fact you handed them a 20 by accident?
What shows are you watching? They sound boring.
Old 01-06-2012, 04:30 PM   #15 (permalink)

Personally I've always felt like the EU/Non EU thing at the airport was easy but from speaking to several non Europeans it seems like quite a common problem to misunderstand the different queues at the airport.
Because of the European Union, all EU citizens can freely travel between EU states, basically meaning you don't need a visa and you can get away with just flashing your passport and moving through with minimal hinderance.
I can't see the problem with airports having a simple sign to explain these sorts of things, the attendants must get those sorts of questions all the time because the layout seems so ambiguous, I can understand why they're assholes about it, it must get annoying. But it's still not forgivable, it's their job.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:41 PM   #16 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Welcome back guys and Happy New Year.

I rarely tell people I'm an ICU Nurse or a Nurse of any kind because always, ALWAYS, I'm suddenly bombarded with all their fucking health problems. This is especially bad among family members when I visit home or attend gatherings because the ailments usually involve feet, glands or groins.

I've developed a sure fire work around now. I just tell them I'm an author. Quickest way to clear a room.

btw - I'd be okay with Keith dating my daughter. She would tear him apart.
Old 01-07-2012, 10:12 AM   #17 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Nice to hear/see you both back.

A lot of people in Canada get the same holidays. I had Monday and Tuesday off this year. And our economy is doing a lot better than many other countries. Granted, it depends on the job you have too. For some reason I always thought a lot of the USA had the same thing going.
Old 01-07-2012, 01:09 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirteen View Post
I had Monday and Tuesday off this year. And our economy is doing a lot better than many other countries. Granted, it depends on the job you have too. For some reason I always thought a lot of the USA had the same thing going.
It was a national holiday in the US on December 26th and January 2nd.
Old 01-07-2012, 08:51 PM   #19 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by operababe View Post
More interesting than this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by starscream View Post
What shows are you watching? They sound boring.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:29 AM   #20 (permalink)

I can see how it would be really weird to be one of Cat's family members. If they ask her how she met Keith, how could she answer that wouldn't immediately make her sound like a groupie? Especially if they already knew about Ray. Also, I think I remember seeing a picture that would suggest Cat lost a bit of weight in recent years, which would add another layer of weirdness to me. I imagine if my cousin/niece/daughter suddenly blossomed into a smoking hottie, then she started dating entertainers on the other side of the ocean? Yeah, that would be odd and I wouldn't give Keith the benefit of the doubt.